1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #30

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The snow we had yesterday turned into rain, then turned into snow again overnight. Winter is definately coming.

There are times I wish I lived in a milder climate.

2. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Move to San Diego. It never snows here unfortunately. I wish it would snow. I miss the snow.

3. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me breathes fire

Mmm, ham/bacon/tabasco/onion pizza...

/me gets an aftertaste

/me spontaneously combusts

4. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Pumpkin pie for breakfast.... :yum:

5. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, I just clicked on the Recent Posts for the current IotW, and noted he was given credit for post #0 (ie the topic starter) in the You've Got Mail, Mr. Gates thread. Except that topic was started by me.

Tal, just what are you implying?!?1

:xx:

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

@Splunge: Also, it says (s)he has post #0 in random babble 30.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Hmm, I missed that.

Tal, it's bad enough you're insulting one of the most esteemed members of the Boards :shake: (that would be me, BTW :lol: ), but to do the same to Beren? Just because he stepped on your toes yet again? :toofar:

Or maybe you're just a Canadian hater, huh? Yeh, I'm talking to YOU, you...you...you European.

:p

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good you explained that. Wouldn't like to feel like an idiot, myself. :lol: :p

9. Splunge

Media:
    Well, I figured I needed to clarify that; otherwise, nobody would know who the heck I was referring to. :D

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *giggle*

Lovely insult there,Splunge :p

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Today was a day like all the others nothing special but not bad at all.

I feel a bit sleepy but I must check out some stuff on the big I first.

BTW Uytuun the new Saladfingers is on it's way! Just saw the message! I can hardley wait!

12. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oreos are good :D

Why do people hate snow so much? Especially the Canadians. I'm just tired of hearing people complain about it all the time (people at my school do it continuously). I like snow, to an extent. I'll start complaining when its May and April and there's still snow on the ground. But until then, its all smiles for me :D :D :banana:

Sacred is fun. Lots o' haken' slash, but good story (so far anyway)

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me jumps on a barrel and starts shouting

Down with Yanukovych!

Feels better.

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Jumping always does a man good :p :banana:

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] The Cricket Drama Ends: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004550001,00.html

Splunge, one of the limitations of this board is that when topics are moved/deleted, the board doesn't acknowledge this until the whole forum or boards go through a re-index (which takes hours). We only do that once every few months, so by then, a lot of things like that can come up in searches or other board pages. So when that post was moved (and deleted in this forum), and a new one was made, it was assigned the same thread number as the moved one had. Hence the confusion. It all gets sorted out on a re-index though. And we won't be having these boards for much longer anyway, so it'll be a non-issue soon.

16. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Lame day, worked way too hard for what Im payed! I need to get a new job ASAFP...

/me jumps round thinkin it will do me some good :banana:

:rolling:

...guess it did!!

Time for :beer: and :coffee: !!!

17. Splunge

Media:
    @ Tal - ahh, well, that makes sense. I've actually noticed before that posts have been attributed to people who didn't actually make them, but I never knew why. Thanks for the explanation. :)

(And I hereby withdraw my accusation that you were somehow trying to insult Beren and myself by linking us to an IotW. :D )

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Thanks for the cricket update Tal.

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *listens to the crickets chirping*

I think I should get an award for using the things I have as plot devices...

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

How do you scare Ara? Lemme see...

5 days, 6 hours, 46 minutes and 46 seconds till NaNoWriMo ends!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.