1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I get to turtle-sit for a week! I like turtles...I'm going to feed it nothing but junk food...which will probably be romain lettuce and strawberries... :rolling:

2. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Lucky you, turtles are fun. I caught one once, but I let it go.

3. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

F...F...F...Freezing here. :p

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Spelly and hands her a blanket and hot cocoa*

Bleeding here.... stupid glass shards.

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Spellbound, maybe you could try typing with mittens on.

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

That doesn't workso well, but my warm gloves are looking awful tempting right now...

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    How about removing the cooler/radiator? ;)

8. Arabwel

Media:
    I seem to overuse the expression "as it is" lately...

Gah.

I suck.

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Its -6 C or somthing maaaad like that, I thought I was having a panic attack when I got off the bus this morning, its soooo freeeeziiiiiing! I think we should all dance and warm up :banana: and battle the freezing cold that is this winter chill...

10. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

-6 C cold!? Bah, I walk around in nothing more than jeans, shirt and jacket in -15!

11. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

are you trying to get out of having a dance?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dana dada da da DA!! Dana dada da da HEY!!

12. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Finay school is over!Party :banana:
    Or at least as close to a party as I ever get when I'm home alnoe. So I'm going to kill some goblins and finish Half Life 2, again. Today I really don't feel like doing much.
    Wait I know what to do. I got Star Wars(all of them) on DVD. I'll see them for the hundreth time.
    "Do not be so proud of this tehnological terror you have created. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the force."
    - Darth Vader-

13. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

*plays the Imperial March on his bass*

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I think my husband might have gotten me KOTOR 2 for christmas but I can't be sure. He would have given me my present yesterday but I wanted him to wrap it up and give it to me at christmas.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ah the wonders of the human mind. My g/f was bored the other day so I pulled out my old box of K'nex and told her to make me something that was big...two hours later she had built a 3.25 foot tall Ferris Wheel without instructions. It was pretty cool. Sure it was unstable, and broke when she tried to spin it too fast; but that's why I'm here! Last night I did a total makeover on it. Now it's one of those double Ferris Wheels that spin on a central arm, which also spins...oh and now it's about 6.5 to 7 feet tall when it's vertical, and it's stable as a rock!

This just goes to show that anything she can do, I can do a hell of a lot better! :rolleyes: But now she's mad at me for doing something she'll never be able to duplicate... :doh: :rolling:

16. Arabwel

Media:
    I fi said the first thing that came to my head about that, it, I would probably find a v. bit <snip> here :p

As it is, I just woke, have a headache and realized that since I was too lazy to go to the store yesterday, I might have to blowtoch the turkey.

17. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmm, it's cold and rainy here today. That's not the right weather for the week before Christmas! C'mon summer - where are you hiding?

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hmm, it's only 7:20 pm here, and it seems that my mother has managed to get me more than a little tipsy drinking some red wine. :banana:

Exams are over, and all I really need to do is get my Christmas shopping done. We've had -26C with the windchill today, and I really don't feel like going outside.

Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow will be milder.

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I'm just glad I didn't have to go outside much today too.

20. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@HB: Summer must be hiding here with me 'cause it's pretty hot there at the moment. Or maybe that was just the women at work last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.