1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gah, I almost started this with an "as it is"....

anyway, I really should go shopping today - or something like taht anyway.

Errr... this is unusually random for me, I think, but i have no idea to say excpt that... yeah, llamas are cool. I think.

*insert insane gibberish*

2. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Llamas?? What's a llama got that a pusme-pullyou doesn't have? Or a penguin for that matter? Besides, penguins taste better...

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Perhaps, but llamas have more meat on them than a penguin... :shake:

The wheather dude on the TV just said their is a *slight* possiblity for my area to have a White Christmas! Yay...we had one last year, and it was a nice feeling as you wake up to nothing but the calm silence of falling snow on Chrismas morning. :thumb: :rolling:

4. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Gah, no snow here right now. Usually I have at least a foot by now. But where's my snow.

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Probably here. Keep youer snow, don't send it my way, damn it!

*cough*

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Snow here today, if only 1/8 an inch of it.

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

[​IMG] But whats more funnier than a penguin walk eh? And if you need more meat on a penguin, just kill a whole bunch of em...

/me runs up to the north pole with an idea... and some explosives :banana:

The last time we had a white xmas was 19 8..... no 19 7... geeze... I dont remember, I don't think we ever did :( maybe this year we can have a change, BRING ON THE WHITE POWDER! :banana:

@Rednik: Is it possible to have 1/8 inch of snow? I thought if it was under 1/4 inch, it is technically classed as ice :lol: :hahaerr:

8. Dark Slayer Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

AAAHHH! I'm gonna go NUTS! I keep losing to a guy in Yu-Gi-Oh! duels! He's got some strong s**t.

Anyway, I HATE this cold weather do you get me!?
    I hate it! Grrrrr......

9. Drust the good Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Veteran

cold yes it is a spit and it was ice before it hit the ground

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Bah! It's -26C before the windchill; with it, it's closer to -40.

I'm going to have to think about starting to wear a jacket when I go outside.

11. Arabwel

Media:
    As it is, I found a bowl of... something that had to ahve been sitting in my fridge since October, possibly even september - yuck.

I am sure someone is going to accuse me of xenocide :D

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What a nice coffee I have here. They brought half a kilogram of it in aluminium packets with no brand wrapping and a questionnaire to answer. I can't possibly recognise it as any of the major manufacturers, but it's half a kilo of damn good coffee, and the taste is nice, as well.

13. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Ummmmm yummy...Fruit Loops :banana:

@Chev One day archaeologists will uncover your remains and find coffee grounds and cause the world to rethink man is carbon based. :lol: ;)

14. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Well, I think that I have had the worst week of my like. But now that it's over, I can get back to doing absolutely nothing. Yay

15. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Splunge:

A jacket outside? COWARD!

And christmas shopping tomorrow... fun. -_-

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It's cold outside, and freezing! I love frost but dont like to walk over an icy road I almost felt. Well that could have been a funny sight! :p

Anyway tomorow will be a long day at school so I shall enjoy tonight as much as possible, if I only knew how...

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @DHB: Wonder how much caffeine they will recover. ;)

Gee... look at this! No wonder the guy kicked the bucket before forty. :lol: :shake:

[ December 22, 2004, 00:21: Message edited by: chevalier ]

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    /me slaps Arabwel for using the 'As it is' thingy again.

Well...I have to work 3 more days this week (tonight included). This is the week that shows the managers which employees are truely devoted to their job...or which ones need moeny bad enough to actually stay through the busiest week of the year. For all those who are wondering, I fall into the second category. :doh: :rolling:

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Blah! I think I'm allergic to living in a basement. :( Then again, it is rather dusty here in my mother's appartment. Allergies are painful.

So is frantically trying to shop for Christmas presents. :eek:

20. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Happy Solstice everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.