1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Kit: What is your job exactly? "Injury prone stuntman"?

@Sleep: At least you noticed your spellin mistakes, I just carry on thinkin everythins fine... BLAH!

We're about to hold secret santa at work, I wonder how long its gonna take for everyone to realise I didn't bother bringin n e thing in... :rolling:

At least I can look forward to a half day at work tomorrow, and then a very well earned trip down the boozer :beer: :banana: WAHOO!!!

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

:beer: I wish I had one...

Well just half an hour before the hollyday! :banana:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Am going to see a friend I haven't seen in ages in about 5 mins or so - eeek! Am scared!

Cleaning has happened, as has shopping - go me.

@Midwinter: I'd told them to *insert expression* off - I like being a whiny bitch.

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hmmm...uni Christmas prom tonight. :D

Too early to stress just now.

5. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

@Arabwel: How long has it been since you've seen your friend? I always find those kinda meetings realy REALY scary, but its all worth it in the end...

@Uytuun: Don't stress, wait until you have to do that kinda thing infront of your boses at work, then you can get stressed, I wish I could still go to school/Uni proms/parties again... ohh Im such an old man...

Just been told to get my behind down the pub tonight, has the xmas crawl begun already? Don't know if I will survive...

/me feels a song coming on...

6. Arabwel

Media:
    I think it has been... two years or so; can't really figure it out... I guess two-ish years is pretty accurate....

As it is, we had a nice meeting of tea and chocolate and petting the kitties :D

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    well, hello stress/excitement.

Perhaps it's easier to understand when I tell you that from tomorrow onwards I'm supposed to study 10 hours/day. And that for a joyful 2 months.

good to be a student, you say? :p

The other 8 months (another series of exams in June) are of course pure bliss. :p

8. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Awww...

The last time I met up with an old friend was very strange, I was at a club and I recognised this one girl, we hadnt seen each other for about 15 years (I was about 5 or 6 at the time) but for some reason we both spotted each other straight away, there was lots of awkward silences and then lots of :beer: and babbling about childhood memories, and this was 400 miles away from my home town where we grew up togther, I dont believe in fate, but I did question it that night...

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The sun is rising here on Christmas Eve. Only 18 hours until Christmas! Happy Christmas Eve everyone.

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Poor Uytuun. Well, I'm going to have to start studying soon, too. One exam in January, another in February, one half-semester test I missed, one half-semester and one full semester test ahead.

Studying EU law sucks, sucks, sucks...

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @Slayer of the Coast: I work in fast food doing everything my female managers/co-workers are either too lazy, too short, not strong enough, or not smart enough to do themselves!

I'm getting really pissed off at my job. Every night I work, I have to close the dinning room. If everything goes as planned and I start before 10:30 pm, I can have it done by, or before 12am. Well, my GM thought he'd add a bunch of other things I have to clean every night...which is fine, you can never have a store that is too clean.

My problem is that he still expects me to be done by 12am...which I could do before he added the extra 30min of extra cleaning. So upon realizing this, he added another closer to the list…who is supposed to help me close the dinning room. Well, ever since the other closing managers found out that they have an extra closer, they have taken advantage of it and had that extra person take orders so they can sit on their butt in the office and waste time; while I'm out in the dinning room working my a$$ off.

So I have decided that if they take my extra closer away from me, I'll either do everything they want cleaned...but I'll do a half-assed job, or I'll just do what I used to do before they added all the extra things to the list...if they have a problem with it, they can talk to my GM and explain why I can't "do a good job" cleaning the dinning room without the extra closer. :grr:

Stupid managers! :bang: :rolling:

12. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@Kitrax - hardly sounds a barrel of laughs.

I just checked my last RB post - who the hell is Caravaggion? *wonders if it's possible to go shooting up on toast*

Relatives are coming over for New Year, and already I can't wait for them to leave.

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Almost Christmas, almost Christmas. Not that I am excited or anything... :D

Does Santa still bring you a gift if you break his knee in the photo op? Hmmm...

Well Splunge? :p

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's Christmas! Splunge is at work, in a red fur lined uniform. :shake: :lol: :p

15. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I got a space heater today! Toasty! :D

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What's a space heater?

It's 1pm on Christmas Eve. Only 11 hours until Christmas! At least it is warm and sunny today at last.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

'We're gonna have a gothic christmas that is what we'll do!
    We're gonna have a gothic christmas hope you have one too!
    Santas's gonna wear a black dress just for me and you!
    Santa's gonna grunt in Latin slay a dragon or two!

Rudolf he will change his name coz Rudolf just sounds pretty lame
    From now we'll call him Ragnagord
    the evil reindeer overlord!
    His nose it shall be red no more,
    It will be blackened to the core!
    His eyes will glow and evil glow
    As he guides the chariot through the snow!

*do, do ludo dooo dododo doooooo doddolu, do, do ludo dooo dododo doooooo doddolu*

We want to wish you a gothic christmas

We're gonna have a gothic christmas that is what we'll do!
    We're gonna have a gothic christmas hope you'll have one too!

We're gonna wish you a gothic christmas
    Hope you have a gothic christmas tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!'

:)

My sister burnt an hours worth of that song onto a CD - we have lots of it :D

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Argh, I thought I already made a pointless post when I woke up - where did it go?

as it is, a combo of boiled egg, shrimp, lemon mayo and bread might not be the wisest of chjices for breakfast....

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm working tonight! I'm working tonight! I'm working tonight!

Can you tell I'm excited??

Anyway, gotta go, Merry Christmas all!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Merry Christmas to all y'all from y'all's favourite Canadian Redneck...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.