1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    This sucks...I have the drawling ability of a 5 year old... :bang:

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Boxing Day, and to all a good night! :doh:

For all you smart ones out there...tell me, why is the number 42 "the most poerful nuber ever"? :rolling:

[ December 24, 2004, 21:07: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

2. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Kit: That sounds harsh, I dont think I could put up with that for long... :bang:

@Arab: Have you ever had a dream that you posted a RB and gone and looked for it in the morning? :nuts: It was here just a minute ago *has a labrinth moment*

...oh yeah...

...only one day to go!! :rolling: :banana:

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

LOL! I'm sorry HB, I just find that amazingly funny. And it is almost !am on Christmas eve. One more day.

[ December 25, 2004, 05:58: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

4. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@Kitrax - the obvious thing would be that it's the answer to everything, according to Douglas Adams.

I was woken this morning by a loud cat-fight outside my window.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As it is, I love being Finnish - we open outr prezzies on the evening of 24th so.... *giggle*

I am a good girl - am resisting the rges to go get the prezzies now.

Yay for solitary Christmas with kitties :D

*huggles everyone*

Merry Whatever You Wish To Celebrate to everyone!

6. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hope i get a lot of gifts, the age:gift ratio is inversely proportional in my case and i only had like 3 last year :rolleyes:

7. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Fifty minutes to go and I'm off.
    Grump, the company changed it's policiy so I had to book the afternoon off as holiday.
    Still might get back to the Shire within about 7 hours... I'm starting to dislike the journey already.

Merry Christmas folks,
    Write you in the New Year.

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I feel like a snow ball that becomes an avalanche!

9. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Merry Christmas everyone! Already 3 hours into Christmas Day here!

10. Arabwel

Media:
    As it is, I am succeeding in cooking! I even think I can pull off the turkey!

Go me :D

11. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yes! Only a few hours to the feeding frenzy..... eh ... The Christmas Eve dinner. I often get those two confused.....

12. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Harbourboy -- a space heater is a little portable heater that usually stands about 1 foot high -- usually used to warm feet, or if powerful enough, can warm up a small room. (That's the kind I got!) My feet are ALWAYS cold in the winter, particularly in this room -- it's in the northwest corner of the house and is about 10 degrees colder in here than any other room. So...problem solved! My feetsies are nice and warm. The only problem left is jockeying for position with my cat -- he's claimed the area right in front of it ;)

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The sun has risen on Christmas Day in New Zealand. But it's a bit rainy. Never mind. In a few hours it will be time for Christmas lunch!

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Turkey didn't explode - go me!

Then again, I am totally unable to carve it prooperly :(

Edward Scissorhands on the telly - am taping it, can't bear to watch at the moment.

15. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Ara, I thought you knew how to use that katana! :D

Happy Everything to everyone! :banana:

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Merry Xmas SP :) Hope you all have a good holiday.

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Merry Christmas you old building and loan....you'll shoot your eye out....the court hereby proclaims Mr. Kringle to be Santa Claus.....ahhhhgggg too many christmas movies.....God Bless everyone.....I wonder if Chev has opened his Coffee yet. :lol:

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hehe... not yet. Got two packs from sister. One is some super high quality espresso, the other is called Volcano Mountain, whatever it means. Can't wait to make some.

Right now I'm more like Coke than coffee... lots and lots. It's 4 am and I feel as if it were afternoon.

/me holds up the mistletoe

19. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Gives Chev a big old christmas smooch....hehe

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Thanks!

/me returns the favour :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.