1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Partying here. Well at the moment just me and my brother, but I'm optimistic. And the way he let's his mouth run, he's a party in himself. Multible Personality Disorder ain't got nothing on him.

2. Midwinter Gems: 9/31

Personally, I think you're exaggerating.
    And so do I.

3. Zurga Gems: 9/31

Yay!!! Two guests! Who are bringing their own stuff! "Happy days are here again!"

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay!!! 1800 posts! Only 200 more until I buy myself that SPS account! :rolling:

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, Big Shiny Tunes 9 is actually really good! I never would have guessed.

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Aah, after an interesting Christmas, now I get to visit the family in the U.S. What fun! New Year's in New Hampshire. :grin:

7. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Damn, everytime I see a post of Death Rabbit's, I keep thinking Blackhawk's come back. This is gonna be hard ...

[ December 27, 2004, 07:32: Message edited by: Beren ]

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

@Beren

You mean Death Rabbit, don't you. :p

Looks like I may be getting Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines soon, I simply can't wait.

[ Corrected, geez I must be getting tired. :) ] - Beren

[ December 27, 2004, 07:33: Message edited by: Beren ]

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    my condolences, Beren :p

*huggles*

I actually woke in the morning - it's two days in a row now. I need to rectify that....

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Stay up later. It usually works for me. Ah, Christmas is over. And we all know what that means.

Time to get ready for New Years! :thumb: :beer: :thumb:

:D

11. Rednik Gems: 21/31

I don't call it New Year's, it goes by Festivus in our household, even though Festivus is techinically on the 23rd. :)

12. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

A Festivus for the Rest-of-Us?

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] This was the worst christmas ever :( . Everything was just fun and nice till it was 2nd christmasday night.

I hearth my best friend and the girl I loved have felt in love with eachother. My world has collapsed, I try to fight a way through this darkness searching for the few pieces of joy that are left...

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Sleepless: Sorry to hear that. I can imagine how hard it must feel. The same's happened with some friends of mine... except the two fell in love while she was still dating her boyfriend... nasty situation. It's a source of endless laughs now though (3 years later)

I hate New Year's. I have a depression every single year at around exactly the same time. It starts on the 25th, and then drags on until the 2nd. This year, unfortunately, is no exception. Though I'm a bit happier: I discovered yesterday that I am not the only one who feels that way!

15. Rednik Gems: 21/31

@Jaguar

Yes, indeed a Festivus for the rest of us.

16. Midwinter Gems: 9/31

SleepleSS - batten down the hatches, go treat yourself to a DVD or computer game, and chill in a completely different world.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh man, this New Year's Eve is going to be awsome! I gave my family a "taste" of the kind of fireworks I have in store...a triple break mortar...one break was a palm tree, the second was the standard burst, and the third was a bright flash of white and cracklers! :love:

I have 5 more of the triple breaks and 6 more of the single breaks...and a bunck of other fireworks hidding in my closet. :rolling:

18. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

There's always Jaheira SleepleSS...kidding!

But relax mate, you'll work your way through it, in time. You could just immerse yourself in something else you know...that always helps.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Sleepless, pamper yourself a bit, love is a bastard most of the time, but in the end everything is relative. liefde is...lijden.

20. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.