1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #31

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ arahar - actually, there are three types of blades, foil (that crappy flimsy POS, poking to score), sabre (not as flimsy, and anywhere on the torso to score), and epée (the most solid(which ain't saying all too much), poking and poking to score).

Wow, I've been away too long. I guess that can happen if you go away on the holidays... I was gonna post before leaving but the computer rebelled.

And just if anyone cares, I asked that girl out, and we went. Though it wasn't quite a date, it was a "hang out" as opposed to "go out" which means we aren't dating, yet. I know too little about her, so I'll get to know her, then unless she turns out to a spawn of the devil I'll ask her out. And if someone asks her out before me, they will disapear... :evil:

EDIT: happy beladed birthday Arahar!

[ December 29, 2004, 05:23: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I got a boomerang shaped monstrocity that's kind of heavy and if cleaned up and sharpened properly would cut a limb off nicely...

4. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Gnarfflinger- that may come in handy when Arabwel starts swinging her katana ;) :D

The holidays are going great, but they're just not long enough. And I have to major assignments to get started on... school sucks, except for the friends and social factor.

5. Arabwel

Media:
    *sigh*

got to love my family. The idiots make me want to get totally wasted on :beer: and the only thing preventing that is the fact that I know why I shouldn't.... *sigh*

I need :coffee:

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Oh what I wouldn't give to be stranded on a tropical island with hundreds of sexy, scantly dressed women skilled in the arts of massage therapy! :love:

I need a day off from my normal life. :rolling:

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Go Ahar! Have one for me mate. :beer:

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Damn that was a hell of a trip, but I think I'm back in the real world again now. :banana:

You won't believe the stuff you find when you clean your room, there was even a dead mouse :S. Now I must find a fast solutuion to store all my magic cards.. running out of boxes...

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    ejsmith, I replied to that exact post of yours some time ago... What gives?

Anyway, I already uploaded the BG2/ToB soundtrack to the SPS area, and the Torment one is going up soon as well. I've ripped the others myself years ago, but I don't remember if before or after the expansions... Anyway, as I said, all of them are available online in various places, so there's no need to bother doing it all over again. But thanks for the offer.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmmm.... I think that I am going to be very sad when i finish this bag of cookies; I can't get these in Finland. :(

11. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Then don't finish the bag of cookies :grin:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Midwinter:

I have a short sword (Kuda), he's an antique sword which people decided to make look older by putting black lead paint on it. Trying to get it off. 20" made of bronze. Drakora is a B-Sword, 45", steel, got serpents on the hilt and sheath and dragons on the hilt too. Orbbjess is rather poor quality wood-and-metal, not made well, 39". Echeria the bright blue 40" katana. And my foil.

13. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

why do people buy you crap biscuits at christmas

14. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@8people - groovy! The only thing I've got is a 5ft oaken staff, which isn't exactly balanced for martial use (a walking staff, really). The closest I get to a foil is what's in the cupboard :)

@Sarevok - because it's traditional. Crap biscuits all round!

*hands 8people and Sarevok a crappy biscuit each*

15. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Can I have a crappy biscuit?

...well Im back after 4 days of hell, I try not to think of time with family hell but it totally was, cut a long story short we all drunk lots of :beer: and then a domestic, ahhh the xmas theme, argue wiv ur family and then leave without sayin a fing, oh well...

I thought I was having withdrawl symptoms when I got in tonite, all I wanted to so was get on SP MB...am I loosing it? :nuts: :banana:

@sav: biscuits aern't crap, they RULE!!!

/me digs back into his Cadbury Hero's...

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, I finally managed to get a day off from everything that's happened, work included (even thought it's still not really a job to me) so a belated Merry Christmas to all and Happy Birthday to Arahar.

I only need to buy Wolves Of the Call now and I'll have all the Dark Tower books, then I can start on buying Discworld!

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Had to go to the bush this morning to help bring wood out to sell. Slippery, fell on my ass once and my knee once. Not a lot for me to do, but 6 hours out of my day being there to help out on the one end of the job. Looks like I'm of for the next few days though...

18. Arabwel

Media:
    @Slayer of the coast - that is nothjing new. I spent my Christmas with my cats and lazingfg around the boards/Fai and can't recall a better one in the last several years...

*giggle*

as it is, I finally slept motre than 5 hours - go me! Now I should be able to stay up long enough to tuilt my sleep schedule backk to normal.... waking up at 6 am SUCKS.

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Arabwel: Think I should have done the same... 5 hours sleep? STOP THE PRESS!! Someone get her a :coffee: quick...

/me stands up

Hi *waves* I have an addiction, I can't get off SP, I need help...

/me sits back down rubbing his thighs and rocking back and forth like a mad-man

Sitting in at work and theres nothing to do, hardly n e 1 is here and I think if I went for a walk no 1 would notice...

/me pops open the window next to his desk and leaps out comando style

20. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    Is this day ever going to end?

I'm a sysadmin at a company with 200 employees, and almost all of them are away on holiday, so I'm out of work.

When does the hurting stop? Will it ever stop or will I go insane with boredom before the end of the year?

[ December 30, 2004, 12:42: Message edited by: Drugar ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.