1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

shame evertime I cast it on myself it does nothing, maybe a :beer: and some sleeping pills will do the trick...

2. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

/me counters Slayer with Power Word: Coffee!

:D :coffee: :D

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Aldazar - you really do lead an interesting life. You've always got something going on.

4. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Enjoying NWN Platinum on the new computer. Can't wait for NWN 2, as long as I don't need to buy a new one for that...

Not much going on here. Warm and wet going to obscenely cold by the weekend...

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Haven't been this sad for ages. Perhaps not ages, but it feels like that.

Wine sort of helped. How ironical, get phased and head off for marriage law class. And you sort of get phased when you down a big damn glass of wine in less than ten minutes. Whatever. Need to go.

[ January 13, 2005, 09:00: Message edited by: chevalier ]

6. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Why are you sad Chev? I just ediited chapter 2 of my story so it won't be eye hurting anymore. Hope you people will enjoy it.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Wow that was a strange party. But it was cool! I was floating on a cloud of red wine and dancing the happy hardcore :p

Salad makes happy indeed Uytuun! I know that kind of moods, almost crying with no reason...

What's wrong Chev are are you just sad sad with no reason? Wine is good indeed

8. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    Yesterday I met a real-life doomsayer!

Some background info first:

There's an epidemic going on in the Netherlands right now. Some virus going rampant.
    Nothing to worry about, just over 500.000 people spending most of there time in the bathroom for 2 days straight :p

Back to the story:

I was standing in line at one of the servicecounters in the grossary store, when an elderly man walked by. He looked disturbed and you could tell he was mentally disturbed. He walked up and down the little room when he stumbled upon the stand with newspaper. In one of the newspapers he saw a headline which said something like "Epidemic spreads". I watched him while he was reading the headline and you could clearly see his eyes opening wide. He than looked around as if he had all the knowledge in the world and walked to the line I was standing in. There he randomly chose a customer and said: "Death is watching us, we are all doomed. Beware! Beware!". He kept talking to whoever he found and repeated that we were all doomed and death's eyes were watching.

It sounds kind of funny, but I thought about it all day. I felt sorry for the man, you could clearly see he was mentally degrading.

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Mentally degraded? You sure it wasn't me that you saw in the grocery store?

/me bites part of his collar on his shirt and starts bouncing round the room like a monkey screeming

10. Drugar

Media:
    Well, it could have been you!

Are you a man of about 60 years of age with white hair and ditto beard?

If so: you're nuts! :D

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hmmm didn't know that, maybe I should read the paper more often :p

12. Drugar

Media:
  13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @Drugar, was it in Delft? Might be my uncle!

14. Drugar

Media:
    @Morgoth: No, it wasn't in Delft, it was in Rijswijk. The Hoogvliet serviceshop to be exact.

[ January 14, 2005, 05:26: Message edited by: Drugar ]

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Bah, back into the swing of things at school, and I've already got a ton of stuff that needs to be done. Add on top of that, I need to get my lines memorized, this weekend is not going to be fun.

16. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

<xan's voice> We are all doomed... </xan's voice>
    :D

17. Drugar

Media:
    LOL @ Colthrun :D

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

It is still quite early but it looks like the new Elektra movie is on track to top Catwoman's 9% on the lets see how bad a Rotten Tomatoes rating the film gets contest. So far Elektra has a truly impressive 0% rating - o.k. only 13 critics have commented at this time but so far so bad :lol: .

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I guess they didn't lean from thier mistakes in Dare Devil....

All these Marvel comic movies are getting out of hand...X-Men and Spiderman are the only two new ones that have been good. :rolling:

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I feel like ****. That girl that I asked out said no and that she'd hang out as friends but only that. Its not like I didn't expect this but it still hurts. She wants to be friends, but there's no guarantees. Indeed there is hope in the future, but such thoughts are for tomorrow, right now I'll deal with my feelings. It hurts, it actually hurts in the torso, the more I think about it the more it hurts, not to mention that lump in my throat.
    I've only asked three girls out in my life, the first it was a crush with little feelings behind it and she never answered. The second said yes though I was more pushed into it by some people I know, she said yes but there was very little feelings behind it and was four years ago. Now the one that I actually cared and sought a relationship, no. It hurts and sucks, there is still a chance for a relationship, but it must first come through a greater friendship, and such hope is for tomorrow. Now I have to deal with my feelings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.