1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Sorry to hear that... Hold on to the time heals all wounds thing. Give yourself some time to get over it though. ;)

2. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I know that feeling too well. Believe me: Time will heal all wounds!

3. Midwinter Gems: 9/31

Uytuun and Jathszu are right, although that's probably not much comfort now - I'd say chill with something that's going to take your mind off it in the meantime.

4. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Rolsuk,
    Better to take the time to develop a good relationship than rush into a bad one. Small consolation at this point, but hang in there. These things DO work out...

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Although sometimes they don't work out and you just have to deal with it. It may feel like a bugger now but you'll be OK eventually. Good on ya for giving it go, though. You've got to be in to win, mate. No point in hanging back wondering "what if". :thumb:

Have you tried telling her how much you like D&D role playing games? I've heard the girls love that sort of thing.

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

El Timtor has the right idea at this point. Don't get me wrong, you were right ot ask, but now your focus should be on becoming a good friend to her. You never know, right?

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    The good ones never let you rush in. If they do, things go sour fast...si in the end, it's worth it to keep waiting for the exact moment where you're both feeling/thinking the same thing, and then move on to the kill! :rolling:

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah! It's my birthday! Party party :D To bad I will be @ school most of this day... But there will be :beer: tonight!

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Happy Birthday Sleepless!!!

:beer: :lol: :rolling: :banana:

10. Drugar

Drugar And now... we wait! Veteran

Media:
    Happy birthday SleepleSS :banana: :beer:

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Rolsuk: Better now than after months. But don't rely on the hope for the future. Girls tend to avoid definite answers in order to avoid hurting your feelings too much. If I may suggest something, you'd better look and see what your feelings are and then either stick to her or move on. Persistence often wins you the girl after some long time, but maybe you'll meet someone else who is equally interested.

12. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31

Happy Birthday SleepleSS! :banana:

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

WOW! My suppervisor actually found me some work to do this morning, were at phase 4 now and weve got new jobs that involve us booking appointments which give our engineers the power to break and enter into peoples houses cause they've refused access too many times in the past, have some of that!!! SMASH!!!

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Happy Birthday, SleepleSS! :)

as tr is, Sands is way cooler than Jack Sparrow, and that's saying something :D

*hopes like hell for a sequel*

Yes, am back - cats live, I live, I have new shoes and everything is just peachy :D

15. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Happy Birthday SleepleSS!

@ Slayer of the Coast - after reading some of the posts in the Alley I don't know if I would want to have those engineers job then, all you need is one Darkwolf - I know that you typically don't see homeowners packing heat like that in the U.K. but still...

On a lighter note - Elektra is still on pace to trash Catwoman's record. With 44 reviews in on Rotten Tomatoes it has actually managed to get a single positive review giving it a score of 2%. :shake:

16. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I cooked red cabbage soup yesterday - and this morning it looked yellow-greenish with violent spots when it was cold :eek: Still tasty anyway, and violet as it should be again when hot ...

My flamate and I had a guest in our flat and she brought a present :xx: Ragusa chocolate :xx: from Switzerland :roll: :spin: , how fitting ;)

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I like pretty things. Shine my pretties, shine!

18. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Happy Birthday SleepleSS!

@Rolusk listen to Chev he knows what he's saying. Besides I got exactly the same problem, if the too of you get along well there might be the chance for a relationship. Who knows maybe Tymora will feel sorry for me and give some luck when it comes to girls. Or better yet when it comes to that girl I like. By the way it's the same one I mentioned last time. Weird that we're in the same class for 2 years and have started talking and being friends since this year began and she was dateing one of my friends. But he turned out to be a complete jerk when it comes to girls. So who knows what will happen. We'll live and see.

By Tempus I'm ranting.

19. Midwinter Gems: 9/31

Happy Birthday SleepleSS.

I've felt under the weather all day. I'm trying to keep my mood buoyant, but that's not easy...

Nothing *at all* is happening.

20. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

How come?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.