1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Damn, I couldn't even come up with sumthin original...

Just played Vampire Bloodlines for the first time, very nice game, question is, will I be able to get into it enough to forget about BGII? Me thinks not...

2. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

@Garak

What sounds terrible?

3. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@el timitor the happy randomness. I usually find random to be chaotic and chaotic things tend to make me think about the Chaos Space Marines in Warhammer 40k(and are does guys evil). So if you look at it that way you just said happy chaos or happy evil or something........ BY THE GODS I'M RANTING LIKE HELL!

4. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me stands up and starts clapping

Good random babble Garak!

:banana:

5. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

/me bows before the clapping audience of one person and say

Thank you, thank you very much(but not as an Elvis interpretation)

@el timitor saw your comment about my story. Don't worry they won't meet that guy to soon but he'll play an important part later on in the story.

6. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Cool.

BTW, I know all about Chaos Marines. I like to smite the stinking heretics with my Blood Angels.

7. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@el timitor you actually got Blood Angel miniatures and all? Dam it, why can't I find stuff like that in this country.

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm... randomness=good, chaos & evil... err, I'd say "=goood" but that would be kinda stupid sop I shall just say =fun :p

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    For some reason I'm kind of happy this morning...

Oh well, there's nothing a 8 hour shift at my work can do better than crush one's hopes and dreams. :doh: :rolling:

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Happy belated Birthday SleepleSS!

Thanks for the advice everyone, I'll be taking it all into acount. Though the attempt to go out was to start a relationship, we don't hang around each other that often so this way we could. Its hard to explain, but I will be persistent. However, that persistence will have a limit because as I am graduating this year and she's a year younger than me; I have until the end of the summer to start something (that is if she doesn't get taken). But I will continue to be friends with in hopes that it may grow into something more. Thanks again for all your guys' support and advice, I needed it. :)

11. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

@Kitrax

Yah, work is great for that, isn't it. I feel yer pain, dude--been at work since 9AM, working til 9PM.

Thank the fates for SP...

@Garak
    Check your PM's...

12. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well, it's getting late and once again my ability to draw has gone to pot. A shame, since I'm half-way through a sketch.

Still, at least I'm beginning to feel well again.

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I feel utterly unmotivated today. I've been desperately trying to get my lines learned for tomorrow, but I just end up staring at the page, with my mind going blank.

Is there anyone out there who has some motivation to spare? I could really use it over here.

14. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Sure - I have motivation, but since I'm currently lacking in ability, you're welcome to it!

*ships motivation in a jiffy bag to Laiwethel*

Enjoy.

15. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

/me waves cheerleader pom-poms

Go, Lai, go!
    Ganbatte-wa! (Sorry, it's an anime thing...)

16. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I have a heap of laziness stored.
    Guess you dont need any of that Lai :sleep:

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Thanks, guys! I appreciate it. :)

Seeing as I have rehersal in a little over twelve hours, bed might be a better place for me to be. The problem is, I'm feeling rather hyper now. :banana:

I probably shouldn't have had so much sugar earlier.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Tired. Incomprehensible. Random.

*sigh*

This life is deficient, I want a refund.

19. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@Ara I doubt you'll get a refund.

@Rolusk on more piece of advice, having friends can never hurt(unless their a bunch of backstabers).

@el timitor sorry I wasn't online any more(I never logg off from my home computer). BTW check your PM.

There was more I wanted to say but I can't remember what it was so I'll just babble babble babble very randomly(after last night's comments about randomnes this is just silly, I think I'm bored).

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

thanks Lord Garak for that last piece of advice.

writing is so much harder when you've had too much :beer: :beer: I am SO drunk. Just healing my heart and drowning my woe. Women can do that to ya. I'm still feeling Thursday, I mean I've never felt that way about a girl in my entire life. I've been single for the past four years and was single all before that. People just tend to ignore me for some reason. *sigh*

I'd say my spelling ain't too bad for a drunk person either. Better than Ara's on a good day :p . Wow, being drunk can be so much fun. Makes SP all the better eh?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.