1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@Rolusk hey you'r lucky, I had a girl say no(one way or another) about 3 times. I still got hopes about the last one. In the sens that I get along pretty well with her. And are you sure you'r drunk, because you'r spelling is ok.

First one on the page :banana:

2. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yes I'm drunk believe it or not.... maybe not drunk enough.... where did that vodka bottle go anyway?? And no, I'm not drinking alone but at a friend's house. Still I'm surprised at my spelling. It takes so much focus to keep it good though. And...

/me sings 'One, is the loneliest number to ever be....'

3. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

/me starts clapping without reason

4. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Oh! Oh! I'll be the reason!!!! I've never been the reason of clapping before..... kinda sap actually...

everyone else here is asleep andI'm sobering up which sucks. Granted typing is taking huge effort because I can't see strait but still, I'm not drunk enough to write bad which means I'm not drunk enough!!! I guess there's no point anyway, I'm going to bed son its 3:30am and I'm the only one up... :sleep:

5. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

/me continues to clapp because of Rolusk

@Rolusk go to sleep. By the way it's only 10:49 A.M. in this part of the world. Okay I'll be back later.

I'll be back(not as a Terminator interpretation)

6. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Riiight... have you two finished?

Got to work late this morning (I must be insane to come in on a sunday) but no one was here, so I totally lied on my timesheet and stuck a couple of extra hours on there :banana: la lala lalaaaaa :rolling:

I watched us loose to Man Utd last night on match of the day, Morinetes played really well for his first match, but we just couldnt cut it cause of a certain keeper, urrrghhh!!! :bang:

7. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@Slayer of the Coast You are insane if you went to work on a sunday, but what the hell, we're all insane to one degre or another.

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Yeah, just look up my AoDA posts.

Don't worry... if the girl knows you feel about her that way and she still appreciates you as a friend, she will give you some consideration if she finds herself in that kind of a situation. Sooner or later... Unless you find someone else in the meantime.

9. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@chev you do of course realise that piece of advice is availeble for both Rolusk and me. By Moradin's beard I can't stop thinking about her.

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Slayer: :nono:
    If you're insane then I'm insane too. I am at work!
    Although there's nothing wrong with working on Sunday in the world of newspapers. After all, how can you read your morning paper on Monday if we don't work on it on Sunday?

@Chev: it's not just your AoDA posts :shake:

11. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31

@Ziad you work at a newspaper? Cool so how much do they pay you?

12. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Yes! Lead evil by example, and one day we need no longer put the boots to those that stray off the path of goodness into the muck and bile of villainy and track great bloody footprints across our lily white tiles! Boo will have clean wood shavings you evil bastards!

My... my poor drunken baby is leading a pair of other boys around the countryside... and he's armed! Oh, how did this happen?

Oh, yes. A book on the virtues of erotic love. "Sins of the Flesh Golem," it was called. Excellent sales in the paladin's spouse market. This reminds me of the chapter where the paladin first makes passionate love to the flesh golem. What a beautiful scene...

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't worry... As I said, it does hurt now, but later on, you might even get a chance with her but turn it down of your own choice after seeing matters from a different point of view. There's a chance it's about her situation and not about what is between you and her. If you're still good friends, you won't miss it if she changes her mind, and that sometimes happens. People say that being a good and enduring friend after she refuses you tends to bring about a good result, if you want to go that route. But there's probably already a girl or two who like you and would appreciate it if you asked them out. ;)

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Chocolat egs with toys inside rule! I got a few for my birthday :D Never knew there where some with Spongebob caracters!

I also got a chicken a card with a bunnie a rubber duck and a bottle of whiskey. My Birthday party ruled!

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *giggle*

If not for that whiskey bottle I'd say it was your seventh birthday :p

Glad you had fun.

Me, I had bizarre dreams involving... stuff.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

yes indeed, but I'm just a little bit crazy and so are my friends so it was really cool to get those things :D .

A dream involving stuff? Was it about me flying on a guitar? That is the last dream I had that I can remember :) :banana:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Nah, just Ebnrique iglesias, livejornal, Babylon 5 and some other strange and varierd randomness.

I just wish I had Terry Pratchett's e-mail address for real...

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Ara: He lives just down the road from my mum, I'll get her to send him a message for ya! lol

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ah, Monday again. I was stuck in a 3 hour traffic jam yesterday. What a way to spend a hot Sunday afternoon.

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Three hours of rehersal today, what fun! I actually did better than I was expecting, and got a hug from our director because I managed to not look at the script! :D

Now I just need to get caught up on my readings. Tonight I think I need :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.