1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@SleepleSS pls do not put ANY disturbing stories here. Your last one was .... I cna't find any words, it was just to disturbing.

@Ara good for you, unless I make a sandwhich you do not want to try my cooking unless you want to commit suicide. I said because the one or two times I actually tried it...well at least I make a good pizza.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@ Lord Garak, I know that's why I deicided not to post it here :D .

:banana:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    SleepleSS, PM it to me? Now that you piqued my curiosity i have to see it :p

On an unrelated note, my sleep schedule is once again screwy and materrnal unit might come visit tomorrow - yay, not.

It means I have to clean! *wail*

4. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Going to start playing Ragnarok soon. My friends have been raving about it, but it doesn't seem that great or anything.

Meh, its free, so I might as well give it a go.

http://levelupgames.co.in for anyone who's interested.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    And that is good because you are using your energy on useful things. If you come across something meaningful, it will get your nose out of the book without much effort. ;)

Remember that geek girls rule and you're far more likely to meet one on SP or in the library or fantasy con than... well... somewhere else. :D

6. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, my snowblower is rebelling and refuses to work, thus I had to do it the old fashioned way. Not that I'm complaining, I'm used to doing it the old fashioned way, and I'm not bothered by the cold either, its the sound that snow makes when its cold and you step on it that bugs me. It sends shivers down my spine.

I'll hae to do some homework soon, but first I'll make a few other posts here :D

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Snowblower? I assume that does what it says it does. I can't imagine living somewhere where I would have need of a piece of hardware called a "snowblower". Where do you blow the snow to? Your neighbour's garden?

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    My yard, I have a big gaping hole there that is marked snow and has not been filled for a year.

9. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I would also have to say my yard. You pile it all up in a big mound, well, that is after that you piled a good amount against your house. See you use the snow as exta insolation so you add a few feet against your house as extra insolation.

I really should start my homework... So bye bye for now everyone.

10. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yep, take one driveway with 15-20 cm of snow on it, wheel the snowblower back and forth and watch the snow fly over onto the front lawn. Except for as a source of exercise, it sure beats shovelling for over an hour.

I can tell you there is always at least a couple of times a winter when I am sorely tempted to go out and buy one.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My experence with snowblowers have all been bad ones...Not to mention the they all leave a thin layer of snow that you still have to shovel. Once, I was able to pin my brother up against the wall with the snowblower's nozzle aimed right at hm...needless to say that I didn't walk away without a scratch. :eek: But he was completly covered in snow, so I figured it was worth it! :thumb: :rolling:

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sniggle*

May be that the hag was lying - makes ara a happy, bouncy person.

*hopes like hell that this is the case*

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

GL Arabwel.

On the subject of Snow Blowers, I'm out in the country, where we just use a loader to clear out the driveway. We haven't got the massive snow storms, but may have got some tonight...

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Ara, allright I will PM it to you!

The weather is nice today, to bad I have to study :S.

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Argh! Kill me now! I'm having a crazy urge to reread some monsterous piece of fanfiction that I read ... years and years ago...

Hmm, yes, must be going mad. As I remember it starts off as alternate Drizzt then ends up in the Discworld... (Ara will probably know which one I'm talking about...)

Edit: *twitchtwitch* Argh!

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I just ordered €60 worth of Magic the Gathering cards but right now my banksaldo is €1 at the moment and my salaris isn't coming till the end of last week. Well it's a good thing I have 4 weeks untill I have to pay.

Well I think I go to school after a couple of minutes now, there are some things that I can only excess at school and I need them to study.

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well, temptation given into. The writing style pretty well sucks, but I can't resist reading it! Ragh!

18. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

testing: ass

EDIT: wow man! wicked! huahahahaha!

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I think I'm getting sick :( Headache, abdominal pains, the whole package. Probably influenza. Hopefully it's only a cold.

20. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

I'm off to New Zealand come October for a bit of Ushering at a friends Wedding in Edgecumbe (North Island.) One of my better bits of matchmaking between a flatmate and work colleague.
    A mere 11,000 odd miles away so I'll be hassleing the New Zealand members of the board for what stuff really musn't be missed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.