1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Work work work, eat, sleep, work work work... This is the only chance Ive had to get on SP for a whole day!!! Somthing is very wrong with this picture... :bang:

2. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Nothing TOO wrong, Slayer...Sounds a lot like my life...

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Question:
    What do you think lies beyond death?

@Ara
    I pressume you should be able to give some interesting answers.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Beyond death there will be a light shining bright taking away everything given back the shade of purple let you choose and open your eyes in another world.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm going to fail the next exam. Damn you, Horace, Molière and co.

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@ Uytuun - what's wrong with Horace? Good luck with the exam though. I'm sure you'll be fine. *Sends good luck vibes to Uytuun.*

Today's been interesting. I'm in a much better mood than I was yesterday. Maybe it's because I don't have class again until Monday.

Calm is good. I must try to be calm more often.

[ January 19, 2005, 22:33: Message edited by: Laiwethel ]

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@ Uytuun: You can do it! I thought I was going to fail today but everything went allright!

Crucifix Nocturnal Christians is a cool band! I wish I could buy there CD somewhere here in Holland but, just like the Gnarkill album I can't find it...

8. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Beyond death? The gaping maw of Death's wife as she dictates how he must live his life: "don't get your scythe dirty", "I'm sick of all these visitors messing up our lovely house (which might I remind you still has a leaky tap which you promised to fix but haven't [here she taps her foot petulantly]); can't we just set up a forwarding address to your shed (which is where you will be sleeping until that tap is fixed).

Perhaps not.

9. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

What lies beyond death? Anything not mortal or perishable. Death cannot take what life never imbued. Or did you simply mean the much more boring question, "What happens after I die?"

Came back from Tai Ji Quan today feeling slightly giddy. Not exactly sure why, but I'll run with it.

10. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Crush them! Kill them! Destroy them all!

11. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

What does Death (or simply death) sleep on? If one could find out, or flavour his turkey with a little quick cash that would make a great endorsement.

<insert bed or mattress name here> - endorsed by DEATH!!! Suddenly Goths would be able to sleep and still feel 'alternative' and 'unique'. Genius (or madness)

12. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Death does not sleep, even after the end of the world he stands guard, waiting for it all to happen again, jeez never read Discworld? :p

I just checked the company where I am going to work as an intern for 6 months and I'll be writing linuxkernel drivers for a glorified telephone, it owns..

13. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Warrior of the World - You just like Bal-Sagoth or does that have some deeper meaning? :)

14. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Speaking of snow blowers, if I had one I would probably be out clearing my driveway right now instead of sitting here and procasinating before having to go out and shovel. :nolike:

15. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

I feel your pain--I'll either have to shovel when I gat home from work tonight, or get up early and shovel before going to work tomorrow.

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Beyond Death? Probably some get together with your pre-deceased relatives where they help you cram for the next test...

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Shovel, right. I've got to do that. Well, one of the four people in the house needs to shovel.

Shovel, get school work done, go to a fitness class then choir rehersal. We're getting new music tomorrow and our big concert is on the 13th of February :eek: .

Ah, the next few weeks are going to be so much fun.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Trade ya. Gotta load two loads of firewood to ship out tomorrow, another one Friday and a big one on Saturday. And I may have to work at my second job sometime on Sunday...

19. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

He doesn't sleep. He has a bedroom, with a perfectly made bed. Which is made out of stone, the sheets too.

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Aik - I do know the story you mean and I still like it... :p

I just spent approximately 12 hours fixing my computer after what I assume was a virus. I feel rather acompilished because I managed to sotrt it all out by myself :D

What lies beyond death?

I don't give a flying cow's backside.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.