1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Speaking of cows, I saw a purple one earlier today! Must have been in my dreams, since I'm awake for only an Hour now.

I hope it won't rain today since I have to go outside a lot...

2. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Jathszu Khatharua - I was listening to the Power Cosmic, Behold, the Armies of War Descend Screaming from the Heavens came on, and I couldn't help myself.

3. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I also saw a purple cow today! It was in the wrapping of the chocolate bar I've just finished :)

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    What one doesn't like in hardware guys is that they take seconds to fix your equipment, minutes to figure out how to do that and days to get around to work. :rolleyes:

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Did you try that one with strawberry sauce? Everything looks better with strawberry sauce!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Noo, noo, it's chocolate sauce! Strawberries are strawberries and should be eaten as such! Chocolate, on the other hand, is good in any way, shape or form :D

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Well, the exam wasn't a complete disaster. :)

Thanks for the vibes, everyone!

@Laiwethel, Horace is an interesting author, but it's not fun to have to study about him at 11 pm. ;)

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Uytuun, good point :) . Did you just have to study him, or did you have to translate his writings?

I am crazed. I ended up watching Star Wars with one of my housemates starting around 1am. Didn't go to bed until 4. Sleep? What's that? :rolling:

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Nice one Uytuun, glad it went well!!

Sleep? sleep... I KNOW that word... it deffinately rings a bell...

/me looks dumb and forgets whats going on

Going out tonight to get mashed so probably wont be fit to work tomorrow :beer: :banana: :rolling: la lala lalaaaa

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Uytuun. I never really liked Horace, but his rhymes (in the original version) were good for practicing diction before important calls and such.

11. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Wow, what overwhelming support! :D

Thanks guys!

No, didn't have to translate him (did that last year though) the subject I had exam about is called An introduction to European Culture and Literature (before 1750). 1800 till now is for next semester. It's really interesting, but also very hard to memorize all those different authors, their lives and their works.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Congrats Uytuun!

@ Ara but I can't eat strawberry strawberries, I'm allergic. But I can eat it in the form of strawberrysauce so that's a good thing.

Chocolat is also good indeed remeinds me of that purple cow from my first post today :p

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ugh....I woke up this afternoon with a sore throat and a caugh that you wouldn't believe...I don't want to go to work. :sick: :rolling:

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Damn Just got bad news the guy that was gonna fix the application for school, couldn't fix it that means we won't get a mark for it whitch means they can kick me from school :( But there is a small chance we got a last change next week...

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

You're getting somebody to 'fix' your school application?

16. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

It's struck me recently what an unfair mauling Loki's reputation has taken over the centuries.

Songs are pinging off the inner walls of my skull!

17. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Babble, babble, blah, blah, blah.

More coffee, anyone? :coffee:

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Eh, sleep is good.

Congrats, Uytyyn....

Also, I ponder the merits of cooking.

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Cooking is good, unless you mess up. Been there, done that. Fortunately I cook okay, so I don't mess up that often. Ladies, I'm still single, but I can cook...

20. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Let's start a "Guys Who Can Cook" group. J/k.

I hate global warming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.