1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #32

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jan 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Back from spending 3 days with my nephew.
    Two year olds can be very tiring.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good luck, Uytuun.

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Harbourboy: Well it was a task we must preform with a team of students. 2 of them made the application. and me and 2 other guys wrote all the documentation. The documentation was allright but the application was not.

So the two other guys must rebuild it, but one of them did quit school, so there was only one person left to rebuild it, and he failed...

@el timtor: Yes I want more coffee!

4. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me gives eveyone a :coffee:

5. chevalier

Media:
    Nice, nice, thanks.

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Thank you verry much!

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, yay, a new forum to avoid...

8. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

We've just had the telephone sanitizers around.
    Always brings a smile to my face.

9. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

If that isnt the truth. :( Feeble poets have heaped more and more unjust stories on this ancient god... when he is actually such an intriguing character. Misinterpretation and propaganda are so harmful.

Oh and I am about to lose my beloved Bloodstone. :/

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Good luck Uytuun!

Lets see, another summative assignment. Fun! Haven't started yet, I might just want too...

I also found out today that Febuary 5th is a Diner/Dance at the school... I must find someone to go with, that one girl that I like and asked out might do, but she'd likely shoot me down again. I guess I'll have to look for some other girl.....

11. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

OK, I'm in.

@Slayer
    Thanx for the :coffee:

@Carcaroth
    Isn't it so much better to talk on a sanitized telephone than on a nasty, dirty one?

@Rolsuk
    Good luck, man.

12. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The next week will be very difficult.
    A whole week without a computer. :cry:

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Apparently this weekend is a complete write-off for getting any schoolwork done. Oh well.

Time to finish the application to go on the dig to Crete.

14. chevalier

Media:
    Seven hundred and fifty seven pages for the first of February...

15. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Wow I should make :coffee: more often, think I have a nack for it...

I have a horrible feeling my little sister is seeing a kid that is no good for her, I live to far away to smack the sh!t out of him, so I just have to try and persuade her to stay away from him... :bang:

16. chevalier

Media:
    Hope it works. I've seen too many friends go for the wrong guy and suffer, despite my warnings. If they think they love the guy, there's not much you can do. Sometimes they'll even say they know you're right but they have to give it a go or can't take a leave of it. Poor girls. Well, it's not like guys don't get the same, but still. Guys are big and supposed to be tough.

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

sure, think its different with sisters, I've always stuck my oar in the past and I hate to say have been right and one of my sisters was very hurt, and if I see that twat again he will die... n e way I have to learn that people get hurt and I may have to sit on the fence for once, but it kills me to think she has to go through the pain of getting hurt by an arshole that wants somthing from her that she cant even spell...

18. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

You could've just stopped posting, y'now. :D

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hate school

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I just want to get some things out in the open. You know, clear the air.

1. First, Splunge is old. I will say this as many times as it takes.

2. Kitirax is mean spirited about my Canadianism sometimes and can hurt my feelings. On the other hand, that story about the French girl... :love:

3. Takara has a problem. We all know what it is, and it can only be solved by taking away his vegetable rights.

4. Barmy Army is really a funny guy.

5. I think that Chevelier is really a 90 year old. This being said, watch out all you 90 year old girls out there.

6. Harbourboy is not your typical Australian. I have never heard one mention of surf boards, catching waves, and/or gnarly things.

7. I have too much time on my hands.

8. Taluntain must have more if he can make a place where people like me can hang out.

9. BTA is my vote to replace Arnie. I give him 7 to 10 odds. More if it decided in a greased pit, and the governator starts off on his back.

10. There are times when it is better not to say anything at all. I find these are good times to say stupid stuff.

11. Splunge is still old.

12. If you were trapped on an island with Gilligan, and he kept screwing up, wouldn't you kick him off the island?

13. Sarevok is a very odd individual. He confuses me.

14. I can order a beer in Spanish. :beer:

15. Arabwel, Uytuun and Laiwethel all use portraits of elfs as their avatars. I think you all know what I mean.

16. There is only one good way to skin a cat.

17. Splunge is getting even older.

18. I do believe that I have made my point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.