1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I hated it, naff movie, and it took a week to d/l what a waste of bandwidth...

Work is lame today, they're throwing me back on the phones again and I have more work than anyone in the room, hang on, Im on SP, I can't be THAT busy, oh well... :rolling:

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    As it is, I hate the feeling of needing to blow my nose and lacking a tissue.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

ARGH! Just had an EcoStat test today and i think i fux0red it up :mad:

4. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

And What? Which? Where? Why? When? and How? is an EcoStat test?

5. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Statistics of Ecology...

6. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Happy Imbolc everybody

7. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

@Slayer
    How much wood would a woodchuck chuck...?
    :D

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hmmm I feel like mentioning the best things in live!:

Chickens, banana's, Fly swatters, strawberry sauce, cheese (With extra Cheese), Rubber ducks, CD's and off course: Chocolat!

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

/me tries to remember how to answer but instead his head explodes and everyone in the office is covered in blood and sinew... :banana:

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

/me takes some sinew and starts playing with it

I hoped I minght be able to do somehting today, but of course not. I'm stuck here my friends are still buisy, its not like theres tons of them anyway. *sigh* I must try harder to get a life :bang:

Later on in the day have been successful in making ties that will lead to increased social life. :D

Look out! me gots a new gem!

[ February 02, 2005, 22:40: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

11. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

I actually got 5 hours of sleep last night! :banana:
    I didn't feel like a total zombie (pfeh) this morning, however, after breakfast, I put the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge.

12. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Had taquila last night, nuff said...

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

well this is the tirth night in a row I slept 8 hours! I'm pecoming Sleep instead of SleepleSS :D .

Anyway, is there a movie in wich Guybrush Treepwood kicks Lara Croft's Ass?

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Wrote 3K yesrterday - makes me a happy puppy because it is the most I have written ina day since... Chrisstmas, i think. Go me!

:banana:

On the other handf, my back hurts a lot.

Aldso; my dad is way cool. I can call him names and threaten to emasculate him with banjo strings and the conversation is still perfectly normal for us. :D

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I still can't go back to work because of this damn eye infection. The doctor said that to adults, I am not contagious, but I have to stay away from small children. (and no jokes please, I heard them all at work)

16. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

Ummm

Triple Expresso :coffee:

Way to go brain.

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Somewhere there's a large cup of :coffee: with my name on it.

Now, if only I could find it.

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I can't have n e :coffee: yet my hangover still hasn't kicked in... ohhh im not feeling this, Im not feling this at all...

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Today we had a fire drill at school, sort of. It was between a fire drill and an actual fire. Someone set off the fire alarm, however not with malicious intent or for a prank but out of a really wierd accident.

The alarm was set off in the newest building which has stairs running down from the top floor to the bottom. The person kicked a rubber/eraser on the top floor which hit the wall or something and rebounded onto the lower floor's fire alarm, setting it off. Very wierd.

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Broke part of a tooth today and my dentist will not see me until Monday :mad: because I am not in pain...

The problem is that I've cut my tonge a couple of times with what remains of it, which is pretty sharp :sosad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.