1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! Less than 50 more posts before I shell out some cash for an SPS account! :banana:

With all that extra cash, Tal should buy me a BMW Z8 and have it shipped overseas to me! :thumb: :rolling:

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

D&D also sucks if you want your battles to be interesting :p

4. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I'm no better of then I was. A bit sadder is all, but that might change. I hope.

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @Chev, Thank you. I do fell some better. I have an ear infection. I have to work Monday so am taking it easy this weekend.

6. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Was able to work without my coat this after noon. Hello, Weather dude, it's still February, If it's this warm in February, how hot will it be in Haying Season?

Edit: Top of two pages in a row! Scary, huh?

[ February 07, 2005, 04:59: Message edited by: Gnarfflinger ]

7. chevalier

Media:
    @Nakia: Aww, ear infections are bad. Take care. Hope you'll feel better before you have to work on Monday.

8. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Yeah, You gotta stay off the sauce when you've got one of those or it'll feel like there's a jackhammer in your head the next day. (why can't i listen to my own advice? :rolleyes: :D )

9. chevalier

Media:
    I had a nasty one in Autumn, with blood and all. The ointment would have helped earlier if I had remembered to apply it regularly.

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I am slowly becoming a lurker again.

/me shudders

I don't want to go back to that again guys. Don't let me. PLEASE!!!

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

Word..

The worst I ever had was one that hurt like hell when I'd swallow and it kind of mesed up my balance because of the pain. No blood though, thank God.

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    /me drags Jaguar out of his shady corner

There you go.

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hope you get better soon, Nakia. :sick:

14. chevalier

Media:
    I have a new monitor with bigger resolutions. I can fit more on my screen. My Alley capacity is enhanced! :D :lol: :shake: :bigeyes: :evil: :grin:

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Thanks Tal, The fever seems to be gone.

Chev, isn't it great having a more up-to-date monitor?

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Making a big dragon out of chicken wire and plaster it's annoying as hell when you run out of stuff though :rolling:

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My asthma is getting worse. 'Tis the season for hacking up my lungs. :sick: I need more drugs! :rolling:

18. chevalier

Media:
    Yes, Nakia, it is. The current one is exactly as old as the previous one was, but a better manufacturer and a more advanced model. I'm still stuck with 85 refresh rate, but now it's finally 1024 * 768. The previous one was capped at 60 in 1024 * 768 resolution, so I had to work in 800 * 600 or say goodbye to my eyes, hehe. :D Didn't have much choice. The thing fried fried on Thursday and there was no point fixing it.

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Damn being sick is so depressing when you know all you're friends are partying :( .

Well Let's go to bed early now and I can only hope to be better in the morning so I still have 2 days to party!

20. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I hope all of you who are ill or injured will get better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.