1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Suunny here -t he glare HURTS.

My bicycle wibbled itself to death - yay. Still no news of Jen, but they will call me today - yay. Also, new curtains, paid by someone else and sewn by my aunt - yay.

I am such an evil person.

2. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  3. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I refuse to yield to the flu this winter. :mad: I am taking plenty of fruit and vitamin C supplements.

/me hands Tal an orange and some chicken soup

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Making a nice bowl of soup sounds like a good idea...

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I like soup...and get well soon Tal.

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Its so damn HOT here. I think I'll have to give up jeans in favour of shorts.
    Be thankful for the rain and snow you are getting people.

Get well soon Tal. Chicken soup is the best.

7. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Hope you get better soon,Tal.
    I have a flu,too. :sick: :cry:

/me sends Shrikant rain and snow

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Speedy recovery, Tal.

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The rain keeps poring down around here - only the temperature is supposed to go way down overnight meaning that everything is going to freeze up into one giant sheet of ice, and then we are supposed to have five to 10 cm of snow which should cover and disguise all of that ice.

Sounds like a sure fire recipe for auto accidents to me. Great fun.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah, I have will be setting my alarm for 5 AM so I can have breakfast because I don't know what the roads are going to be like...

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

It looks like I'm going to be getting up earlier than usual so I can get up to campus on time for my classes. Anyone up for some skating around a university campus without ice skates?

Having two assignments due and a mid-term exam all on the same day is not my idea of fun.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    *sends TYal lots and lots of good vibes*

get better soon...

My bike is still dead - yayness, not. I hate walking.

and no news of Jen, either.

*sigh*

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

AHA! I have figured out who that guy on my contacts list is! That Magus person who had that forum that flopped (Ara might remember that :) )

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Aiky, strangely enough, I do remember the guy and that place 0_o

As it is, I want pea soup. But the onbly store that sells the soup I want is.... urgh, too far away. So if I go there for pea soup and cheap coke, i have to drag my shoopping bags for.... 2-ish miles. Which is Not Fun.

I want my bike back....

15. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hope all of you out there with flu get better soon, as it is, we've had 6 people in our office get struck down by...

/me says in dark croaky voice...

THE FLU!!!

...and the rest of us just have really enoying colds, kinda sounds like an instrumental concert of synasis when you walk in to the office, *sniff sniff* here, *sniff sniff* there, its doing my head IN!! :bang:

Apart from the cold, the weather outside is sweet, theres frost out on the fields and the sun is shining like its going out of fasion, not a cloud in the sky :)

16. JSBB Gems: 31/31

The people running the commuter trains around here are just so bloody incompetent it is beyond belief.

I am standing on the uncovered outdoor platform for half and hour waiting for my delayed train to arrive this morning when they finally change their announcement from the train being delayed because of a problem at the first station to all trains being cancelled for the morning with a suggestion to drive to another train line.

Upon hearing this I walk back to my car in order to drive into work. No sooner do I sit down in my car when the train pulls up into the station with another one waiting right behind it.

The trains must have left the first station at least 15 minutes before that so my station made its first announcement that all trains were cancelled after the problem had been solved and the trains were well on their way. :rolleyes:

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yeah I hear that, the trains over here are even worse, I dont bother with them, I just stick to the buses... ohhh I can't wait to get a car again! :banana:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hmmm I feel a bit down right now, but I don''t know why, maybe I miss the partying of 2 weeks ago. Maybe it's just because of the weather.

Well this weekend is goiing to be good, since a lot of friends go out on saturday, and I will be with them for a night of fun. :banana:

Anyway back to school work...

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I got a new computer. Well, new to me. I will soon be saying good by to Steve, and welcoming Steve II to the family. I feel so conflicted right now.

20. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member Member of the Week Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    After months of delay, and finally some pushing and prodding on my part, I've now learned that I'll be eligible to join the bar in Alberta. Its now a matter of arranging a bar call ceremony at a time convenient for me.

Bureaucracy can be woeful, but damn was this ever ridiculous.

Professor is still the dream, but I haven't completely ruled out the idea of pro bono work on the side. Also helps to keep your options open. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.