1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What a great rehersal we had today. Silliness abounded, and almost everyone was off script, which is terrific, seeing as we have just over a month before opening night.

Evil 9am class. I should probably go to bed. Yeah. Sleep is good.

Edit: New page! Whee!

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Sleep is awsome! I love those nights where you're asleep before your head actually hits the pillow, and you stay asleep until the very instant that the alarm goes off! :thumb: Those nights are great! :rolling:

3. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A vindictive mind never sleeps... :sleep:

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Tell that to my cat. ;)

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sends everyone in need of good vibes lots of them*

As it is, I hate snow and wind. it is SO fun trying to traipse throughg two feet of snow in order to return a movie, in a wind that is enough to knock small people flat on their backsides, and oh, did I mention the five feet of snow that piled inside as soon as I got the damn front door open?

Got to LOVE winter.

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Wind and snow indeed is a *** Combination!

Today starts the new period at school, I wonder what it will bring...

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, yes, sleep is far underrated here. It's about time some people appreciated it :p

(And horrah, I'm remembering some funky dreams these days - annoyingly, I'm yet to realise that they're dreams while dreaming them, no matter how fricking obvious it should be :) )

8. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Dreams within dreams is madness... :rolling:

9. Arabwel

Media:
    *giggle*

i actually had a very funky dream involving aliens, eclipses, Peter Sellers and other funkiness :D

Probably influenced buy watching bits of Dreamcatcher and the occasional glimpse of - gasp! - American Idol I cought when waiting for CSI Miami to start...

10. Carcaroth

Carcaroth I call on the priests, saints and dancin' girls ★ SPS Account Holder

With nothing better to do, I am attempting to learn to touch type.

"Mavis Beacon" has one of the most irritating voice overs. I also have no wish to play "Chameleon lunch", thanks all the same.

11. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me remembers posting somthing on RB a couple of hours ago, wonder where it went?

I've lost it, somone put me out of my misery... :nuts:

12. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Ahhhh, nice to be back and see whats new... I have only dropped in a couple of tiems lately and haven't posted much. Nice to see everyones still alive :D

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Sleep is your friend. Treat it well, cherish it, keep it in a little jewel-encrusted box and let it out once a day.

14. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Sleep... I have time for only 6-7 hours of sleep a night :cry: I wish it was more

15. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

/me looks mournfully at an empty box, wonders where sleep has gone

I've never had an easy time getting to sleep, but I've only been averaging around 3-4 hours a night over the last few weeks! Last night, I think I got 1 solid hour of sleep.

I'm starting to feel like a zombie! And I HATE ZOMBIES!!! :flaming:

16. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

i aam soooo bored i wrote thi with my nose

Seriously though, getting to go back to school a day after your friends totally sucks.

Although they probably disagree.

Do we have an Auto RB machine somewhere? I'm sure we didn't have this many posts a sec ago..

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Zombies are cool. Especially from BG1 and Diablo2...they sound cool. :rolleyes:

I have to sneeze, but it won't come out! :bang: :rolling:

18. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

zombies just moan :D

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Yes, but the BG1 ones do look really cool.

Coolest monster in BG1 though were the doppelgangers :D

"It is useless to resist!"

20. Arabwel

Media:
    The latest bit on Jenova saga: I went to ask about my dear Jen, and they asked me if I had the WinME dic and registration code (*coughcough*) because apparently the people fixing her need those - and cannot find them anywhere :eek:

So, I fetched them those, and only when I handed them in did I notice that the case I had the CD in (ythe original was destroyed ages ago) was actually one that had included a - gasp! - Backstreet Boys CD:

Cue embarrasment to the nth degree.

Other than that, I think I have been corrupted... watching a movie with ben Stiller and Owen Wilson is starting to sound like a good idea :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.