1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #33

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Carcaroth, Jan 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Do zombies ever sleep? and if they do, do they dream about brains? If I was a zombie I would eat nice crispy bacon.

2. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

@Dendri: ... and you feel it burn, don't try to run, and you feel it burn, your time has come...

For some reason Goa fans seem to be rare. I wonder why, it rocks. :p

And I'm STILL modding the same spot - I wonder if I should rebuild it completely.

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wow ... methinks I just realised what a great song Slaying the Dreamer is.

Amazing how much insight you can get by reading the lyrics as you go is :)

4. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Yirim: LOL Think Im gonna give that a try too, but doing it at work in front of everyone might attract undue attention...

I spent 6 hours last night fixing a mates computer, Im sooo tired today but at least I got it working,I can ask her for anything now, she's royally 'under the thumb', bow down to the geek and his special powers! :banana:

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *giggle*

Slayer, that kinda reminds me of last nights episode of Jake 2.0...

As it s, I really, really need something to eat.

6. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

/me yawns so hard my jaw pops!

Well, I finally got a good 7 hours of sleep. Can't remember my dreams, but I found myself looking in the fridge for some brains for breakfast! :mommy:

Zombies...bleh! If I ever get back to writing, I'm going to include a character that rides around on an iron golem and hunts zombies!

7. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] Woooooohooooo!!!! One semester down and one to go! :thumb: Me got home and started dancing and singing!! Now I've the rest of the week off!! :banana: PARTAY!!!!

Well, if I manage to find people to party with, they always seem to elude me.... :shame: I must make arrangements....

8. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

Somthing I remember about a dream was kicking the side of the bridge (and causing it to fall apart) I hang out at lunchtime to have a smoke whilst the 13:45 goes out of the city, so I thought I'd give it a go, anyway I have a sore foot now...

/me hears shouts of "GET BACK TO WORK!!"

:(

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Took the exam in the EU law today after two almost sleepless nights and not enough caffeine... wonder what the result is going to be. But it seems I guessed five questions right and I'm fairly sure about most of the rest.

Now need to start studying for the one on Thursday. Wonder when I will sleep...

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Who knows, but there is always the constant :coffee: here take it all :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I've noticed that Lord Garak and Kelvon Shadowmane can post back and forth for quite a bit, 10 posts on the previous page! And now it looks funny 'cause they have the same gem. Odd.....

11. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

IT MUST BE LOVE LOOOVE LOVE!!!! DA NAAAA DOOM!!

12. chevalier

Media:
    Just make sure you secure at least some of your basic men rights. ;)

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Apparently I shall be the only member of the fairer sex from my university going on the field school dig this summer. I forsee some interesting times ahead.

Time to get working on the evil Latin translation. It's going to be a late night.

14. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Good luck Lai may the caffeen be with you :coffee:

Well, didn't manage to make arrangments tonight, big surprise. Hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting.....

15. chevalier

Media:
    Sleep is for the week of will, as I have said.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! I haven't had to shave since last Thursday, and I don't have to shave until this coming Friday at 4pm! After only 5 days, my former go-tee is starting to show nicely...I just wish I didn't have to shave it off. :cry: Stupid Wendy's! I can't quite quit there either since my new job is only a temp job, and I can't take a 3 month "vacation" from Wendy's and remain on the payroll. :grr:

Unless!

I doubt my manager will allow this: but if they put me down as "military leave" in the computer, I can not go to work for up to 2 years and remain on the payroll...but like I said, I doubt my manager will let me. :bang:

[Edit] Yay, top of page 6! Also, I just noticed that I was referring to military leave on post number 1944...that was certainly a nasty year for many different militaries. :eek: :rolling:

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Arabwel, your incident with the Back Street Boys CD is scaring me.

As for the Zombie debate, I think that when they dream, they dream about when they were alive the first time around...

Been really busy. Missed out on two whole pages of Babbling!

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Pokes Chevy in the eye*

Sleep is good. :)

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Sleep is good indeed, although I need to rearange my day/night syclus.

Why would a zombie dream about the live he had? What's done is done and he should go on with his live, uh wait a second go an with his... damn...

If it only was that easy... :coffee:

20. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Gnarf; I freely admit that I am a musical deviant :p

(I also admit that that CD was in the cheap-as-hell bin and I wanted to refresh some nostalgic memories...)

I actually get more sleep weith Jenova in the house than with her away - "catching up on sleep", yeah, right... I am NOT accustomed to gewtting up at normal times... I tried to go to bed at midnight; I know it was past 5 am when I fell asleep - and my freaking alarm went off at 7.30 and I finally got out of bed at noon...

I want my Jenova back!

Also, King Arthur was not that good of a movie... just lots of the pretty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.