1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The news is done and that's it for my posting spree today. I'm getting 60 and 100 heartbeats interchangeably, my head is hot and splitting and my hands are shaking. See you tomorrow.

2. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

@Colthrun: I understand you. Flying children can be very annoying. :evil: ;)

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

@Aik
    Good point, but I thought about it already and I prefer to have every detail decided before we start. Anyway we're still playing one that we started it December, but it's shlity because I relied on my improvising skills (which don't exist). Anyway we have to wait untill june, when we'll be able to go to Bratislava and buy some new miniatures.

@Colthrun
    Huh?!... were you :beer: ?

@Laiwethel
    Life is confusing only because you have chosen to have a confusing life. What I mean is, life is as you want it to be... you just need a litle bit of will power :)

@Warrior of the World
    Planescape I don't know how many years ago. Mmm, memories.

@Ara
    Good point, but I still think that life is as you wish it to be, or make it be...

I think you meant English :)

@Garak
    That sounded mandalorian...

@Turtle Dave
    You must do what you like. And if you can not do what you like, then you must make sure that you like what you do. :)

@Garak again
    Are you losing it? :) :) :)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh, my English is perfectly fluent, thank you....

I need to learn Spanish because I'd like to know what the heck Tall, Dark & handsome is singing about :p

5. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    It's from Shakespeare's play "Julius Caesar".

It's just the keyboard having a fit ;)

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

ooooohhhhh my god, how the hell did my post get that big?...jeeeezzzusss! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

7. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Kelvon - the :beer: made it that big ;) :lol:

@ Ara- its a play we're writing called "Once Upon A Happily Ever After" it mocks all disney fairly tale happily ever afters, by there only being one prince thats cheating on all of them, its SO good, can't wait :D

8. Arabwel

Media:
    My keyboards hate me and I can't face the teacher who taught me typing... I hide every time I see poor guy .P

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    chevalier, actually, you missed the bit I sent you. ICQ on the fritz again?

10. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

@ Rolsuk - ya' got that right! :beer:

11. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

@ Kelvon - I thought so ;) :lol: are you drinking all by your lonesome?

12. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

I'm waiting for the first Formula1 race of the season, in Aussie land to begin in about an hour. And to be sincere, I'm not drinking at all, it's just that I'd want to. Not because of sadness, I am very happy (as ussually).

PS. It's know 3:22 AM in my country :beer:

Lauth yur butt off: Evolution of Man

13. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

I find formual one races SO boring, round and round they go.... still going..... still going.... will it ever stop? definately makes you want to drink.

:lol: I love the pic :thumb:

And you might want to go to bed, lest the ever dull races do that for you ;)

14. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

waiting for the race to start is boring! to tell you the truth, when the race starts, I actually am going to bother moving my butt to the fridge and grab my last bootle of.... Beck's was it? I shall go to bed at 7 AM! Damn... :( But an obsession will be an obsession... :)

Cheers, mate! A good evening to you an almost a good morning to me! :beer:

PS. I think I'll change my name to Kelvon Beermane!...nah... :beer:

15. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I've had enough beer for the night, or rather, enough Vodka with Fanta. I passed out at eleven, one, and went home at three.

This post is within the standard "I am drunk so don't blame my lousy postiness" rule. :beer:

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My boss is a smart a$$. I was 1 minute and 45 seconds late this morning, which is a Saturday btw, and he opens the door to the shop right before I get to it and says, "You're late!" as he looks down at his watch.

I know he's joking since no one else is there yet, so I respond with, "Haven't you heard? On time is when *I* get there."

Then he snaps back, "Haven't you heard? If you're late one more time, I get to fire your a$$!"

At this point I couldn't hold back and said, "You can't fire me...I quit!"

So he says back, NO! You can't quit! We need you today....quit tomorrow."

Then I come back with, "Sorry, tomorrow is Sunday, I don't quit on Sundays."

Then he says, "Oh.....want a donut?" <hands me a box of donuts> :shake:

You know a 10 hour shift is off to a good start when your boss is talking about firing you... :eek: :rolling:

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmm, should I or should I not bother with the Formula races.... nah, i am sure I get to hear the interesting bits from my savvier friends.

18. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

@ Kitrax: At least you didn't get half way there and realize that you should have called in sick...

I'm, better now and survived a couple hours of helping my father split wood, but felt week all the way along.

I tried to start a relationship with a woman who liked NASCAR. She also watched Hockey for the fights. We'd have made a good pair. I would watch NASCAR for the Crashes...

19. Zurga Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well I'm confused, not that I like to. It's a more weird thing that keeps showing up at all strange inopportune times.

I made friends with my neigbours huge labradore, just about the time I realize he's not the big horror of a dog, but just the son of my cousin's boyfriend's dog. Strange? No. It's a nice small comunity, that requires me to get up on monday at 5 am. Or at least that's what my monday job has to offer.

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My computer is dying on me :( and I can't find the source stupid hidden adware file's :@.

Yesterday was fun Beer and friends is a wonderfull combination :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.