1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Its taken three months but I've found somwhere to move to finally thanks to my flat mates missus! Its in a nicer area, its cheaper and the room Im moving in is really nice, the bananas knows it -----> :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

2. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Sleepy, try formating your hard drive and reinstalling windows.

True, true. :beer: does rule.

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I actually have a day off from performing today! Whoo hoo!

Unfortunately, I have to get caught up on school work.

Oh well, today will be somewhat relaxing at least.

4. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

/me hands Laiwethel a bottle of :beer:
    Don't worry... just chill!

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *ssends good vibes to everyone who needs them*

As it is, I finally managed 10 hours of proper sleep... a great improvement over the lless-than-stellar amounts I have been getting...

And my HD needs to be re-partitioned, I think...

6. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31

/me scrambles to get as much of Ara's good vibes as possible

Thanks Ara! And congrats on sleeping. Want some :beer: ?

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I feel like such a jackass. Me and some of my friends kind of avoided one of our friends, through outright lying. So we're walking along, and he drives by. We had completely forgot his girlfriend lived near the area we were. He is pissed, but moreso than usual. So I feel like crap today, for being such a bad friend. :(

8. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ reeprnorp- it happens, everyone does it at some point, just some of us don't get caught... :rolleyes: just let him know that you feel bad for letting him down and appologize, there's nothing else you can do.

I should probably get started on the english essay.... or fill out those forms for uni.... procrastination is such a curse.

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

10 hrs?!?!?!?

SERIOUS?!?!?

U cannot be serious!

10. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Work, work, work! Work is like laundry. It just never stops. Plus when you dont work it just piles up and stinks

~Reaches for her chill pills~

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What sort of work do you do that stinks when it piles up? Sounds smelly.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @reepnorp: You've got your lesson, hehe. Once a girl told me she had no time at all for any sort of social life and the next evening I bumped into her in the romantic Old City quarter where she was strolling dressed to kill with some guy. :lol:

Edit: I'm looking for Christian, Jewish or Muslim clerics, ministers, theologists or similar to ask a certain question. Please PM me if you happen to be one.

[ March 07, 2005, 02:29: Message edited by: chevalier ]

13. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Well, haven't really worked on my essay... I'll do it tomorrow :rolleyes: but I did get a start on those uni forms.

Rugby tomorrow, Tuesday and Thursday. Auditions this week, and I finally have plans for Friday :beer: an old friend is visiting, parents are leaving, it should be quite interesting :grin: :beer: Something to finally get my mind off of her.

EDIT: Me gots a new gem!! :banana:

[ March 07, 2005, 02:38: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Yes, 10 hours. a miracle.

meh... blockage is not fun...

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I HAVE ARRIVED!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!

Finally, I am back. After what seemed like months (though it was only days) I am back on the internet. First there was the move, and then there was poor Steve-II, who went belly up under spam and viruses before I could protect him.

But finally I have returned, after rebooting my system and installing SP2 (which I downloaded from here for being an SPS member :D ) before I hooked up, I am free.

So, what did I miss?

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Welcome back, Jaguar. How do you like being independent?

17. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@Kelvon: Thanks for the :beer:

So, as usual, I didn't get as much done as I hoped, and now I get to look forward to a long and stressful week of classes. Oh joy.

Final performance in under 18 hours. It's going to be sad, since we've become such a close group of friends, and a lot of them are graduating this year, so I won't be seeing them again. :(

Oh well, life goes on.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Lai*

Hey, you just might acciddentally run into them 40 years later in Australia or something....

Meh.

I will sleep now, I think - sleep gooooood....

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

If I do that I must first backup lots of stuff and since my cd burner isn't that fast, it will take like a week to do it. There are importand task I must preform on my PC so I don't really have the time. I think it will be a nice job for the next hollyday...

I'm sleeping pretty good latly. I had a fun dream about Johnny Depp 2 nights ago. (No I'm not gay!)

20. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

@Sleepless: Did the dream invlove rum? :lol:

I have only 6 days to go before I move, I cant believe somone is gonna actually trust me behind a wheel of a van... :rolling:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.