1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    3 hours of sleep in about 48 hours.

cheaper than getting drunk. :)

2. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Had 4 hours sleep, spent all of yesterday and sum of today taking furniture apart and lugging boxes round my flat, I have :coffee: and coke lining my desk at work to keep me consious, I dont think its working... and people are giving me strange looks...

Edit: WOW Uytuun 3 in 48?!? that makes my 4 hours seem like a good nights sleep...

[ March 11, 2005, 14:39: Message edited by: Slayer of the Coast ]

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Go for 60+ hours without sleep and you'll start seeing pretty flitzy things....

*is innocent, really*

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Thanks, everyone.

I'm really looking forward to not putting up with construction while trying to work on an essay.

The one downside of the place is that it's far from downtown. I like being downtown, close to everything, and I'm not too pleased with the idea of needing to take the bus when I need to go grocery shopping or to the mall.

Being close to campus is okay, I guess, but I'd much rather be closer to where stuff is happening.

5. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me sees flitzy things if I needs sleep or not...

Although I did have a very wierd day dream involving the line about the truth from A few good men crossed with the Truth scene from the Matrix... wtf is going on in my head I have no idea...

6. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

7. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] :lol: Highly unfortunate. But so very amusing on so many levels...

Ok, just one. But the best one! :p

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Uytuun: That was a good party, I trust? ;)

Or studying, alas.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

2:45am here on saturday morning. just got back from a not-so-good night, :/ hope later will be better though..

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Oh it damn well was. actually it was an initiative of the Medicine Faculty for a charity. We (4 faculties) had to race with go-carts on a truly dangerous circuit for 24 hours. Of course the Arts Faculty won :D . there were parties and performances as well. It was a party over 2 days. I had partied all wednesday night and morning, had a shower and then had classes from 9 am to 6.30 pm (didn't skip any classes! :D ). Then we continued where we left off the day before. Was about 4.30 pm when It got home, had to rise again at 8 pm for more classes till 5.30 pm.

Still going strong. ;)

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oh yeah! It's finally March Break! Now to hibernate...

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Way to go Uytuun! I also slept only 3 hours but that wasn't ment to be....

Hope I can get some sleep tonight.

13. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

/me casts Power Word:Sleep on SleepleSS, then tiptoes away so as not to wake him...

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Waking up at 3 am and realizng thaqt you've had an IM conversation when effectively asleep is qwuite frightening...

Also, the worst thing about haqving the comp next to bed is not the awkward typing - it's the crumbs.

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

There's been a couple nights this week where I've been up late enough that my cousin in Geneva has caught me online...

But I've never fallen asleep on him...

16. Arabwel

Media:
    There's a purring kitten using me as a pillow. Excuse me wile I coo muchly...

17. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I just got slapped with a serious case of writers block... serves me right for staying home on a friday night to write an essay. The brain must be punishing me for ending the school week and still having a head full of braincells... guess it feels bloated.

18. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Well, kicked off the March break with a bang! Got rather intoxicated :D :beer: A very good night. Probably the longest time I've spent not thinking about her...

Still a little buzzed :D its a mix between buzzed and simply being light headed.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay! I have the entire day off! And tomorrow I'll be getting "Double-Time" pay for working overtime on a Sunday...so thats 10 hours at $19 an hour....ummm...$190 for just one day of work! :eek:

My feet still hurt. :( :rolling:

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    /me washes down a painkiller pill with a large gulp of beer

Long live the fighters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.