1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Thanx Timor, but it didn't work :( . Maybe I should restart with my medication next week.

Anyway tonight I gonna party till I drop well sort of ;) . :banana:

2. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Have fun SleepleSS :thumb:

This has been a rather uneventful day, still a tad lightheaded and buzzed :D

3. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray! I'm going to Italy for 4 days! Hooray! :beer: :banana: Xept I'll have a lot of hard work... and learning italian. U see there is this european project we're participating at and we have to go to italy and present some shlity flash animations made by us in english, italian and french. DAMN! :evil:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    randomness is good. Kitties are good. Food is good. Soda is also good.

Meh,

:banana: :beer: where are these when I need some? :mad:

5. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

/me casts Summon Party on Arabwel
    hope it works :D

Relaxing day today, its fine after the party last night :D :banana:

You guys should check out my joke in the joke thread, its quite good, and all too true :D

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Now that was a weird night out. it was fun, most of it but in a strange way. At least I had a good night sleep ;P

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

hrm. got lots stuff to do for school but i'm feelin kinda laaazy :/ :(

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I have been drinking more booze in the last two weeks than I have in the past three months.

My bank account is not amused with me, that's for sure.

9. Argohir Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Today,I woke up at 6:00 am.I wrote an essay in the Olympics of Philosophy in 4 hours.I have a biology exam tomorrow.But...I...must...sleep...

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Why is the most fun thing to do always the task with the lowest priorethy?

11. Arabwel

Media:
    Meh - I am tired. I also feel crammy, and I have major issues with my obsessions.

Why oh WHY did my brain inform me of the fact that Julio Iglesias is droolworthy?

12. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Next Sunday I have to go to a summer work hunting trip to Helsinki (Finland's capital, about 500 km from Vaasa). If I don't manage to find a place I can say "Hello cabbage and carrot diet, goodbye easy living!" Living on a bare minimum simply sucks, and I really, really would like to start saving for that motorcycle...

By the way; who is Julio Iglesias? Another boyband member you're drooling after? :hmm:

13. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

@Ara:
    He is? Like... YUK! :iwantapiuksmiley:

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

We need more cheese!

15. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Oh, you can never have too much cheese. :grin:

However, after two of my patented grilled cheese on peanut butter on toasts, I did feel slight shooting pains in my left arm, and haven't touched them since...

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You know, I haven't really been spending that much time here. Now that I've moved into the city limits I have discovered that, oh what is it called? Oh yeah, a social life. Go figure.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    *sigh* Ask your mother, she might know... since Julio Iglesias is the father of no other than my 7-months-and-running obsession, Enrique Iglesias....

And yes, Kelvon, he is.

*sigh*

I hate my brain.

:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Can any of you suggest a good free web hosting site? All the ones I've found suck. :(

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Go figure, I run home after watching a musical, which my bf is in, just so the new landlord can cook dinner for all of us, and then find out that he's changed it to tomorrow night, not tonight.

So much for spending time with the bf. :(

Candles, incense and trancey music helps muchly though.

20. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

That sucks Laiwethel, but remember, there are always people worse off than you :) (ie me, and Lord Garak)

Yeah, another boring day. I think I may go to the gym tomorrow.... not sure though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.