1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What's a snerk? Is it anything like a snork. Because the Snorks were terrible.

2. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Its a small snipe like critter. lol. Ask chev he knows everything. He never sleeps cause of all the coffee in his veins. lol.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  4. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

See...I told you he knew everything. Starts shaking from all the coffee chev is forcing on her. :roll:

[ February 28, 2005, 06:21: Message edited by: Dark Haired Beauty ]

5. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Can I get a Hot Chocolate while I regret that I don't have cheesecake to share with Arabwel.

Finally got to see my cousin's new baby. She slept right through most of the party.

I'm the oldest one on both sides of the family still single, and four younger are married with kids. No, I'm not under any pressure to get married while I still have hair...

6. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

@ el timtor Happy birthday

I don't have to write at school for the week. Because of my damaged right wrist I can't write. I'm writing this with my left hand.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Uh no actually I try to write a love poem but I can only come up with the usally doomy and fantasy stuff.

So anyway I let you know when I have some :D

The cave is the most horible place to be, it reflects all your nightmares and confronts you with the things in live you did, the thinks you're ashamed of those things... But hey they got good coffee!

8. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

The new Primordial album is excellent and on a more negative note, my best Epee is about to be retired :(

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    ¨Meh.

hate waking up after 4 hours of sleep voluntarily, but have a floppy drive I must go bitch about...

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Vacation is over now, and I've got to get to the joy that is 9 am Latin.

I wish I could have had more of a break from school. There's only six weeks left in the school year before exams start. :eek:

And opening night is Wednesday. Sleep is not going to happen this week.

11. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

Bleh...more snow this morning.

12. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    @SHalladeth, and you're sending it up to us. We have a storm warning. May get here this afternoon. Thank you so much. I'd better get out to the store and the bank.

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hehe. That's why it's a good idea to have some left-hand mouse training in advance. :shake:

14. Lord Garak Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm managing somehow.

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

going to hell with more then 120 beats per minute accompeneed by raw guitars and dark immortall screams, if you're in a band like that let me know, me wanna hear!

16. Arabwel

Media:
    as it is, i feel v. geeky. I managed too perform hardware surgery on Jen. A floppy transplant.

and I only had to call upon Taza's expertise 3 times :D

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Who still uses disks? They are practically ancient by now, when basic CD-RW drives cost only about 50 bucks or less. DVD-RW only about 100 bucks and good quality too. On top of that, almost all webmail services allows you to save 'drafts' of ~2 megs, at least, and since disks have a capacity of mere 1.44 megs... :hmm:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Eh, my old spare computer is 7 years old. 'nuff said.

19. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

The computer I'm on right now is 6 years old, but I have a good one upstairs. I should connect it to the interet and thus save much headache, but I'm too lazy.

As it turns out, auditions might end up next week instead of this one. Rugby tomorrow, can't wait :D

Throat a bit better, but I can't even begin to consider singing....

@ Laiwethel- good luck with the show! :thumb:

20. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

My computer's at least 6 years old, but the blessed thing still handles t'internet fine & dandy... I thank Firefox :D

On a happy note, I had a project presentation today, and it went surprisingly well! No real nerves, until the guy before me went up to do his and I realised I was next. Well worth only getting three hours of sleep last night to practice for it. :sleep:

Although watching "The 100 greatest cartoons of all time" probably doesn't count towards that. And DangerMouse was shortchanged, as well. Should've been top 10, at least. :grr:

Even though I get nervous with this kind of thing, the buzz when it goes well is great. Even if I'm only talking about boring ol' physics. Although the ridiculous amounts of tea I'd consumed to keep myself awake might've had something to do with it...
    :banana: YAY! New gem! :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.