1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #34

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Feb 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Waling in a winter wonderland here.

Shalladeth, please keep your snow. I don't need this right now.

2. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

It's still snowing like mad here! Work closed early though, so there's one good thing about it. The neighbor's dog is in big trouble now if I catch him leaving land-mines on my lawn! :evil:

3. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I'll have to visit school tomorrow for the first time in almost two weeks, meaning that I propably should be asleep right about now. I still have not managed to do nigh any reading. Oh well I still have plenty of time... and before I know it I'm sitting in the exams without reading anything thinking "why oh why was I so lazy". Ain't life fun? ;)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh. My old 15 inch monitor is way better than Jen's regular one when it comes to movies. Which means much juggling of certain cables. Fun.

I need a new one.

5. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yes you do.

/me gives Ara brand new compter
    /computer gets lost in mail

BLAST!!!! Cursed postal systems *shakes fist*

Rugby tomorrow!! :thumb: Its indoor due to the snow outside but meh, close enough :D

6. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Dayum, but there's a bunch of snow out there already, and it doesn't seem to be in a hurry to stop falling.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh. stupid bed, I should prolly move it somehow so i can lean on my left side and use jen....

New height of weirness: I dragged Jen next to my bed. I think the next step is sleeping with my computer :D

8. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

I'll refrain from the computer virus jokes. Too easy. :grin:

Still snowing here as well, though it doesn't appear to be accumulating. It's all because of that dern groundhog seeing his shadow!

9. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wonders how Chev injured his wrist. :shake:

Probably wore it out on the espresso machine handle. :lol:

10. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm sore! What a surprise huh? Today we got the two sprials installed. One is about 12 feet tall and cost the company about $33,000, and the other is 28 feet tall and cost about $53,000. These machines are so awsome looking. They are made somwhere in Norway I guess, so add some nice S&H costs to haul them across the sea, as well as across the US to where they are now and you have one big bill! And talk about a B**ch to install and securley anchor them to the ground... :eek:

This project is coming together, and space is getting cramped. I'll have to get a couple of pictures of it and post them in the SPPA. :rolling:

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Okay, who's sending all the snow up here? Yes, it's Canada, and yes we get lots of snow here, but this is a bit much.

Is there somewhere else that we can send this cold white stuff?

@Rolusk: Thanks :D Tonight's rehersal went really well. Tomorrow is preview night... the last chance we have to screw up. This'll be fun.

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What on earth is a sprial? And why do you need a 28 foot tall one?

13. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

take off take off take off coat take off
    take off take off take off shirt take off
    take off take off take off pants take off

14. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Niiiiiiiice... and deep.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @DHB: Both my wrists and all fingers are screaming from abuse, but there's no injury. Hug. Garak is the wounded one.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Deep as a mountain? More coffee and less snow would be nice :D

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Or no coffee and no snow. Even better: no coffee, no snow, summer and a boat. Warm waters wouldn't be bad either, in case you slip and take a dive. :cool:

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, there wasn't anywhere near as much snow here as the weather forecast predicted. As a matter of fact, my commute in went quite smoothly.

One of my co-workers took the subway and didn't have much luck though.

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Wow, 3 days without a random babble! Must not let this happen again...

No snow here. Lots of sun. And it's supposed to be the worst month of winter too. Pft.

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

How now brown cow? I'm glad it didn't snow on my way back home :) And I'm glad there was Coffee at home!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.