1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

thanks guys.

still studying and im damn tired but i got lots left to do :eek: :sosad:

im drinking that pepsi energy cola in order to stay up.. bad move, it tastes weird :sick: i shoulda stuck to coffee or coke :/

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    If you want something cold for energy, get yourself a foam maker. Such a tiny little device and brings so much joy. Get two portions of cold milk - one just white and the other with also instant coffee in it (this one needs to be treated for some more time for the instant coffee to mingle well). Add the white portion on top of the brown portion and enjoy.

3. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ah the coffee king has spoken ;)

thanks chev, i'll try it out sometime. how much would one of those things cost?

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

One of these days, Chev will arrive on the boards, say that he has fallen madly in love with a cocktail waitress he met the night before, and he went to a chapel and got married, and that he has given up both coffee and computers forever starting tomorrow.

The day after that, the world will stop spinning and all life as we know it will end.

:D

5. chevalier

Media:
    @Enagonios: the thing I use is a stick with a rotating spring on the end and batteries in the handle. As simple as you get and works better than the foaming tip of the coffee machine.

@Jaguar: I am highly unlikely ever to marry anyone without a coffee problem... I mean... a coffee passion. :D

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Am back.

Giot NWWN, HotU, SoU, BG2 & ToB - expect me to resurface around Christmas :D

7. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sometimes the simple things in life are fun....

Today at the fitness center the boss brought her little girl into work.. I watched her for a while as she did the books. She had one of those little containers of bubbles with the plastic wand. It was so much fun blowing bubbles with her. :lol:

@Chev...the only coffee problem I have is lack thereof...hint hint

8. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I'm so tired...

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Tonight I will finally see Ring 2 (If everything goes right). Maybe it will fill the emptyness I feel.

I'm tired I wan't wine and it's still morning :o . Solitaire is such a nice game :) . I once mixed solitaire with Magic the Gathering, but the rules are in my ex girlfriends house :S Made up a whole bunch of cards and it ended up is a solitair adventure game, all you needed where cards, dice and your imagination :p .

It's a sunny day... I wan't a pizza... and more coffee if I can't get wine, why don't they sell it at school?

10. chevalier

Media:
    Downs an ice coffee. @DHB: Want some?

11. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

test is tomorrow. been studying for around 5 hours, almost non-stop :/ gonna give it a rest soon and try to cram a bit more tomorrow before the test. It's around 11pm now and the test is at 1pm tomorrow.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    DHB; your bnoss is a female, right?

/me wouldn't want to work anywhere where a little girl does the books - or alternatively, the bioss blows bubbles, either...

13. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

ok, im going to bed, wish me luck everyone :eek:

14. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

/me casts luck on Enagonios
    ;)

15. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Watched 'Constantine' just a few minutes ago and have to say that although it had potential, it succumbed to the level of typical, clichĂȘ movies where you can already guess what will happen next. Interesting use of camera, though, even if the story could had used a lot more of re-thinking.

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I saw Constantine with my dad, I liked it a lot :rolling:

I thought it had interesting concepts :)

17. chevalier

Media:
    Been to the open air mass for the Pope today around here. They say 200000 people were participating.

18. Arabwel

Media:
    I am playing computer games in candlelight - go me

19. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I've been away from SP for a while, and I'm tired.... I am pursuing some other things at the moment...

Yeah, I should start going to bed earlier, but I just don't like to.... I still might have little choice... meh

I'm too lazy to right a longer bambling.

20. Shalladeth Is it ignorance or apathy? I don't know and I don'

Ahhh...finally Spring weather! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.