1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Seven? ooops...

I blame it on listening on Seven in repeat...

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:banana: I just got some money for my trip to Crete from my mom's ex boyfriend. Rather unexpected, but nice.

I've got to take care of my voice tonight, seeing as I've got a concert that I'm performing in tomorrow. Guess that means no :beer: for me until tomrrow sometime.

3. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Ara- you've done better :p and no it isn't a challenge :rolleyes:

@Laiwethel- good luck with the show!

So yes, I can't wait for cable internet :D :banana: but Tuesday seems so far away.... :(

I am going to go see Hitch again :thumb: its such a good movie :grin: I highly recomend it to all!

4. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Ok, ok, I get the 'Hitch' allready!

/me casts Luck on Lai

5. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@ Kelvon- good good, MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

So, my right elbow which I cut open(well, more like I ripped a flap in it) a while back was healing rather nicely. But the swelling hadn't really gone down, so I had a bump at the end of my elbow. Yesterday night I decided to open the scab a little to see if it would bleed, but it didn't. Instead I was bless with loads of puss coming out of it. Anywho, its been down hill since then. This morning the swelling had spread a bit, so the lower elbow was kinda swollen, not too much though. Then when I came back from the movies this evening, my parents noticed that it had swollen quite considerably. Sufficient to say that my end of the elbow which meets the triceps all the way to third of my forearm is one big bump. :eek: Tomorrow its off to the hospital for me! Joy! :nolike:

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Wonderful. Thanks for the pus update Rosluk.

7. Arabwel

Media:
    As it is, I have found out that there is goin to be not only Shrek 3, bt also a Puss in Boots movie - joy!

8. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hope they're better than Shrek 2, which was mostly rubbish.

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*sigh* looks like they'll be milking Shrek for all he's worth ... can't they ever have nice animated movies without a host of subpar sequels to follow it up?

*goes off to be bitter in his corner*

Edit: Ah, Harbourboy, welcome to my corner! :)

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Meh, I wil just sit with my eyes closed and lissten to the purring... you think I actually care about the movie?

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm not used to drink so much anymore I couldn't ride home in a ordinary way :S. Well at least there where 2 beautyfull girls bringing me home ;) .

Damn I tink I have a virus, all my mp3 files have become .exe files :S

*Drool* I hope he sings again, Living la vida loca was so cool. almost as cool as agent Sands saying: I'm living la vida loca ;) .

Hmmm I'm alergic to apples, but I'm sure juicy :D .

12. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

8 hours of sleep and I'm still feeling tired. This is not good.

Oh well, concert this afternoon, the last one of this school year. Here's hoping we do a good job.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    OOoh, the singing... the singing! *purrs*

So multitalented, that man.... *is happy*

Hmm, maybe I should do that vid one of these days...

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

What are you talking about HB and Aik?? :eek: Shrek2 was hilarious :D

15. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Yea, Shrek 2 rocked. Bozo. :p

16. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Nope. That entir Frog-in-royal-armour killed Shrek2 for me.
    /me sleeps. :yawn:

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Shrek 2 was so cool! I must still buy the DVD...

18. Harbourboy

Good on ya, Aikanaro and Shrikant. I thought I was the only sensible person in the world who could see that Shrek 2 was just a hastily thrown together collection of lame puns and unfunny nursery rhyme spoofs.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Shrek 2 has Puss - thus, Shrek 2 pwns.

Meh.

Should be doing stuff, like cleaning. But am too frigging lazy :(

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Same here. I guess I should get dressed today. But then I'll have to get undressed for bed again later.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.