1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Never get dressed when you won't be leaving the house and won't be receiving people...never.

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am currently craving brownies and sleep.

Unfortunately, the sleep I will be having won't be very restful, seeing as mom is staying overnight and I'll be stuck sleeping on the floor and she gets my bed. :bang: Not my idea of how to deal with that 9 am Latin class tomorrow.

Oh yeah, the concert went well.

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Sorry Uytuun, but I needed to shovel off the sundeck and the neighbors don't like me shoveling in me knickers. :D

4. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hospitals are cool. Think about it...they are very sanitary, there are beds everywhere, there are vending machines with Mt. Dew in them, and they have a TV in every room. On one floor, they will have several women popping out newborn babies, and on the floor below, they might have several old people dieing. In the ER, they might be setting a cast for a 7 year old boy, and in the next room over they might be trying to pull a bullet out of a gangster's chest.

Just a thought. :rolling:

5. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

They're not THAT sanitary, given all the contagious diseases that are present in the building.

6. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Hospitals suck, they're the reason i never get seriously sick, i cant stand them. :aww:

7. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@HB

bah, you probably just didn't get the "up chocolate creek without a popsicle stick" joke :p Shrek2 ruuuules! ;) :D

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

I hate hospitals - they drive me mad just being in one. From as soon as I go in there until I get out I constantly fidget and pace and have the overwhelming need to be anywhere but there.

Thankfully, I rarely have to go to one - and never because I'm the one in need of it :)

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I've only been hospitalized twice in my life, the first time was for an operation on a knee wound from playing soccer, the 2nd from a bout of that damn Dengue fever :eek:

I don't like hospitals either :/

10. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Being married to a bellydancer would be great...

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    IO hate my plans getting disorganized - I should be in Oulu now, waiting for my train, not laying on my bed waiting for my travel companion to answer. her. bloody. e-mail!

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, my internet aggressive levels are up, and I am remembering all the pains and uncertainties that come with it.

*ponders quietly retreating from the AoDA*

Hmm, nah. A bit of political-less debate never hurt anyone ... too badly.

13. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Ah good.
    A post by Tal.
    I need to PM him.
    :rolleyes:

14. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I've got such little time to do so many things... ahhh!

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Problems solved, will travel later tonight. Now I have to dye my hair and clean at least the stinking things out...

*sigh*

I suck.

16. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I liked Shrek 2. I don't think it is as good as the first one but I did like the Puss-in-Boots.

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

shrek 2 was much better than the 1st one imo :) but the incredibles had better dialogue

18. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Whohoo! Third Gem in The Same Week! New Record! :banana:

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

And so this world is just a place to stay untill you are ready to move on....

School sucks at the moment, Or is it because I can't think clearly right now?

20. Arabwel

Media:
    School always sucks.

I should dye my hair, not amuse myself online :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.