1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Why is it that bein online its amusin but if you did it in RL you would just look stupid?

/me has random thoughts of randomness

I have what I think is the flu today, but Im still at work, I havent been here long enough to actually get sick pay :( but I'll get them back for it, Im gonna sneak into the cantine and sneeze in the food! :banana: that'll teach 'em to deny me of my sick pay!

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i agree. school ALWAYS sucks.

aside from all the other crap i've gotta do by wednesday, I have to write a 2-page "Discussant" on some other group's paper. Wtf, we were asked for 8-10 pages double-spaced and this crap I've gotta go through is 13 pages, 1.5 spacing with another 5 pages worth of graphs and charts, wtf? freakin geeks :/

and I STILL have no idea how to write in iambs :rolleyes:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Why do people who don't know much about computers have to assume that you are playing games, whatever you actually are doing?

Why do they have to think that social rules aren't binding on the internet and you can break off from a messenger conversation or even a multiplayer game just because they want something from you?

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Because they are stupid.

THis is my last post from the comforts of home - off for 2 weeks, folks. But knowing me, I will find a chance to let you know I live :D

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@chev:

It's either because they're stupid (as Ara suggested) or because they can't deal with the concept that computers may be, in any way, an aid to a social life, which would entirely invalidate their excuse for continued ignorance, that they're too busy with "real" people and "real" life. Because people you meet online clearly don't really exist. :rolleyes:

In my case, though, it's probably because I am playing computer games most of the time, so it's the guess most likely to be true! :p

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

People just don't relize hom importand messenger has become for keeping in touch with others. But we know better!

7. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Off to the hospital again soon for a checkup on me elbow, and get this durned IV off my wrist.

Auditions were today, I was shaking so much when I went up, and I couldn't help it :( . Apparently people laughed at me quite a lot. I don't think I did all that well, we'll have to wait and see.

Oh, and I get cable internet tomorrow!! :banana:

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I think it's finally sinking in that I'll be travelling to Crete in May! :banana: :banana:

Got the passport stuff taken care of, and it looks like I've got my flights sorted out as well!

Today has been a fantastic day! :grin:

9. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Studying Lambda Calculus, I can now honestly say that I'm the best programmer in my school(since there are only 6 programmers, and they've never studied anything beyond the basics).
    If you've seen my school, you'd agree. Since it's just a measly college, and the law states that they can't refuse anyone, so it's filled with idiots who figured out that you can't get rich by working in the stores for the rest of your life.
    And so they rip computers apart and steal the hardware to save money.

Good thing I am an intern now. :)

10. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Or maybe it's just a place were you must train for your next "step"...

/me needs :coffee: and :beer:

11. teekc Gems: 23/31

Even for chinese, my name is unusual. i google my name and found a person who has the exact same strange name as me. He is taiwanese who wrote a paper about baseball in taiwan. Discover channel was impressed and did a show about that.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The apples torment her inside forming cider inside her inside....

Does anabody know the rest of that song?

Training for the next step sounds ok ;) .

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me tries to take the next step but falls over...

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, I am ravelimg. In Helsinki now, staying with my travel companion. Much yayness :D

Had some awsome Chinese and managed to sleep in the train. Tomorrow will go do just a leeeettle bit of shhopping before we lave.

So okay the local rpg store has a sale. See a verrrry happy Ara :D

Maybe I will even go find shoes :D

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

We're finally getting decent weather here. Consistently above freezing, blue skies and sunshine.

Spring is finally here!

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

damn school. :mad: just finished that dang sonnet and now i gotta read acts 1 and 2 of hamlet for a test and its nearly 1am :eek: at least i got an extenstion on the book report, thank god

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Woohoo! Finished my art exam. Two days sat in silence drawing angels and demons. I thought my work was okay, but after the teacher put it up wuth everyone elses I was sadly mistaken. Oh well, seems my best is not good enough once again :p

Only fourteen more GCSE exams to go! In May and June...

Missing fencing for the third time in a row now. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hate school internet :(

18. JSBB Gems: 31/31

High school English classes are very useful - every month when I have to change my work computer password I whip out another Shakespeare quote and instant password.

I had to change mine this morning actually, so no more using chalstdow. :(

19. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

This thread has gained about two pages during my journey to Helsinki (capital). Anyone thought of evening it out by posting in other topics too? ;)

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

I just found out that my flight home from Cairo will be leaving at 3:30 AM :eek:

I then have the pleasure of a SEVEN HOUR stop-over in Amsterdam. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.