1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yay! This is the hudredth post here! I have an essay on MacBeth due a week today, and we haven't even finished reading it as a class!

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hubble Bubble Toil and Trouble.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Almost failed a test but someone disputed a "correct" option in the multiple choice part of the test and the teacher agreed it was wrong and couldn't be required, so not selecting it wasn't a mistake. Whew. That was close.

4. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me has evil memories from his early paper on Mcbeth, what a bastard...

is this a dagger I see before me?!? OMFG ITS NOT, ITS A HALUCINATION FROM ALL THE DRUGS MY MISSUS HAS GIVEN ME!!!!

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

I like MacBeth... I got a bit-part in a school production when I was 10-11 - the dead King's eldest son. Thus, I got to be King in the end! Best role I've ever had, even if I was only on stage for a total of 5 minutes, tops!

6. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

:eek:

I better to get to work!

*spam spam spam spam*
    :p

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I better go to bed so I CAN ACTUAKKY GO to work... :(

8. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:)

click on the face

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Cool. I always like looking at ... kittens. :D

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Cable internet at last!!! Though it ain't hooked up to my good comp, it will be this weekend, can't wait :D :banana:

I get to find out my role in the play tomorrow...
    /me crosses fingers

I can't do any physical activity for about two weeks thanks to my durned infected elbow :eek: :cry: I need my rugby!!!! I'm gonna have fun in two weeks when I start practicing again....

11. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Yesterday over 40 degrees celsius of fever.

Today under 36.5 and body temperature still dropping.

:sick:

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I am having the urge to reread The Last T'En trilogy once more - despite a good deal of it being cheesy romance (especially the first book which is quite dodge). Does have nice characterisation though, and one of the very few settings which I would call high fantasy ... or at least *good* high fantasy.

13. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

You know, Taza, this must be some sick month when everyone has flu or something.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, soon off we go... I have been accused of addiction by my host :p

Will miss you bozos :p

15. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

I need to check my mail, drink a :coffee: , call someone, play football and translate some essays from romanian into english...

@Sarevok: Very, very, very ADORABLE!

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Cool kittens! I woke up to day for a while but I returned to the dream world when I had the oppertunity. :) Scary sh*t

17. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

I thought my vold had gone, I was wrong, its just hit me today with a vengence...

/me sneezed all over my monitor in a violent spray of goo earlier today and got lots of funny looks from ppl...

This almost seems like a global epidemic of the nostrils, maybe the UN are testing new germ warfare...

Time to have another cigarette and cause my thrat to swell up again...

...life is poo when u have the flu, la la lala laaaa la laaa laaa laaaaaaAAAAaaaaaagghhhhhhhhooooooo!!! *sneeze*

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Today feels like a blah day.

I really need to get school work done, and yet I just want to sit around and do absolutely nothing.

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I am at school until 4:45 tonight. Meh. Got so much to do!

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Did you ever had a dream about colors? dreaming of colors is sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.