1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #35

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Grr, wish Deathmage would hurry up and get back from gaming - I need someone to debate the merits of cyberpunk vs steampunk with...

2. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me has evil hangover

We had to do a fire drill today and Im pretty sure the noise of the siren ruptured some of my head, owwwww...

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I need a sixth coffee. Or would it be seventh.

Just done tutoring.

4. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

/me hands chev a coffee (sorry it's three hours late...)

@ aikanaro

Do you prefer one over the other?

5. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Been there man, we got broadband on Tuesday, however, I still need to connect it to my good comp which requires a long cable.... I should get it sometime this weekend.

Four day weekend! I need to find someway of passing the time.... considering buying Battle for Middle Earth, but that cable I'm gonna buy is pretty expensive.... I'll probably get the cable now and the game later, problem solved :D

6. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

@ Rolsuk
    Battle for Middle Earth rocks, man. One word -- trebuchets.

Mmmm...trebuchets...

Double mmmm...new gem...

[ March 25, 2005, 21:14: Message edited by: el timtor ]

7. Fara Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

Gah. My computer got hacked despite my four firewalls and I'm having to reinstall everything. Good thing I periodically back up my saved games and such.

8. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

Work + Sinus infections = major suckage--I've got nine more hours until quitting time and it feels like my head's going to explode. Meh...

9. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Everything is good, Im very happy and I dont know why! weeeeeEEEEEEeeeeee :lol: :banana: :rolling:

10. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

Well, I'm incredibly bored. I've done pretty much nothing, but I want to hang out with my friends, but one groups is doing something which I can't joint, and the other group is out of contact, so I'm stuck doing nothing. I hate my elbow :mad:

Well, it turns out I WON'T be getting internet on my good comp :flaming: the modem's a piece of f**king sh*t!! :mad: So, looks like I'm getting Battle for Middle earth after all... which is good, what sucks is that I won't have internet on my good comp, thus if I want to go on the internet, thats all i can do. This comp I'm on right now sucks as its 6 years old without updates :eek: if I want to go on the internet, its the only thing I can go, no music or anything :mad: :flaming: So, propably tomorrow I'm getting Battle for Middle earth (I would today but all the stores are close cause its Good Friday).

[ March 25, 2005, 22:08: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

El Timtor - no, which is the problem. I need(ed) to decided which one to use :)

However, steampunk androids do not look all the viable presently - hard to look human when you've got a load of steam and smoke that's powering you streaming from your head...

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

what a crappy hangover, my right eye hurts :/

13. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I hate secure websites which wont open in firefox.
    /me hates the govt. of india :flaming:

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

I understood nothing in this statement, I'm such a computer illeterate :/

15. Aces Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Damn game. Grrr... :mad:

17. el timtor Gems: 13/31

Veteran

@aikanaro

I guess it would all depend on how "natural" you'd want your androids to look, among other things. Cyberpunk gives you the tech-level to do that, but steampunk opens the door for all sorts of "bogus-tech" that can be downright amusing, too -- like androids with steam & smoke coming out of their heads...

Arcanum:Steamworks comes to mind for steampunk and "bogus-tech". And magic thrown in just for fun.

Jeeze, that's probably the longest babble I've ever posted.

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Damn working with a hangover sucks :S. Well let's make some food now! Beer or wine tonight that's the question...

19. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31

How's about both! Have some wine with diner, and then some beer for the party after ;)

Going to get Battle for Middle Earth soon :D :banana: at last I'll have something to occupie my time and get my mind off of her.

PS you know you need a life when no one else is on your msn....

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Time for some relaxing in the spring weather :D It's about time we get some nice weather around here.

Now all I need is some quality time with the bf and I'll be set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.