1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #36

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Hockey season has finally started again! So once more, I have a no life! This year I'm Coaching, Captaining, Managing, Reffing AND Playing hockey...
    And just for all those who wished for a run down of my life (which I'm sure is hardly busy at all compared to some people...):
    • Monday nights: 3 hours of hockey practice
    • Tuesday nights: 1.5 hours of hockey practice
    • Wednesday nights: 1 hour hockey game, 2 hours driving to/from hockey game, 40 minutes warming up/cooling down
    • Thursday nights: Same as Wednesday
    • Friday nights: same as the last two days
    • Saturdays: Five hours helping out with junior hockey, and other sports around the community every other week. And when not doing that, playing D&D and ALFA.
    • Sunday: Archery

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Rotku - still coaching the girls' team? You devil, you!

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

They're a great team this year! Got some great players! Should easily be able to get first place this season *touch wood*

My team on the other hand.... *sighs*

[Edit] 2 posts in one day! I'm really spamming now!

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

But they're still girls, right? You sly fox, Rotku. ;)

5. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Congrats, Jaguar on reaching your 2000 mark. Spam is actually made from good ham. So ham it up.

6. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am sitting at my mom's laptop and am staring out the window at the beauty that is New Hampshire.

I am now bored. There isn't much for me to do in a smalll town here.

7. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Old Hampshire's much better ;)

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My life is full of joy but I don't know why letts drink to it and may we never forget all thoss snuff goddessed that gave their lives on tape!

9. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Regardless of the fact that I recon it was invented for the sole purpose of selling more greeting cards ...

Happy Mother's Day!
    To Rallymama, Nakia and all the mothers who visit SP or suffer their husbands and children mucking around here wasting their time :wave:

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Didn't know you had Mother's Day over there today. It's May the 26th here. Happy Mother's Day!

Can't stop missing my sweet gf. Life would never be the same without her and I so hope she's going to reply. I sent her a message saying how I misread what she said and how I wasn't myself, but it doesn't seem she has read it. She doesn't want me anymore. :( I so hope we can still become engaged one day, but she probably won't forgive me. :(

Dang, and I have a delayed first semester test tomorrow. I'll probably end up failing the first semester and repeating the year if I fail this. I can't get my mind to remember anything, let alone study. Just a single word from her could change everything but I fear it won't come.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Chev*

And yeah, happy Mother's Day to whom it may concern :D

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My parents have returned from ther hollyday today, so it's done with the nice quit chill out mood over here.

I just love to be home alone, althoug I make way to much food for myself alone...

I need a beer :banana:

13. Arendil Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@Arabwel
    ...again....??? :rolleyes:

14. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

She's an affectionate elflady :)

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I really need to stop being myself around people :rolling:

ie. Stop biting, swearing, and making rude gestures :xx:

maybe I'll stick with biting :D

16. Arendil Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Biting ?....hmmm...sounds interesting... ;)

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    it seems popular to bite your friends at school. Quite strange.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ooh, biting is good.....

and yes, I am affectionate. Deal with it.

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Happy Mother's Day from the Pacific Standard Timezone. :D

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Biting is good.

Thanks for the hugs.

Need some coffee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.