1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #38

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Just two days after graduation from my previous school I'm having exams for getting into the next one. Oh well, why dwell on previous achievements when you have new ones to catch. :D

2. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Thanks, chev ;)

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Another day another coffee :D I think I will spent most of it at school but that's ok.

Babble babble...

4. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

My hands got all buttery this morning...

The saga begins with a loaf of home-made bread which seemed to be blessed with an unnatural resistance to toasters. At 3 1/2, which nicely toasts your average supermarket bread, said slices were only slightly singed. (Say that quickly.)

After a second attempt, they weren't quite wholemeal masonry, but came close; and were still very warm. With the toast nicely feng shui-ed on a plate in front of me, I reached over to get some butter...

I brought the knife back over the plate, and a *heatwave* rose up from the superheated toast, flew up through the metal knife blade, and melted the bottom of the lump of butter, which aquaplaned and leapt athletically off the knife and onto my hand.

On the upside the toast was quite nice.

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Okay, focus. History exam coming up tomorrow afternoon.

So what am I doing the night before the exam?

Going to see Eoin Colfer, author of the Artemis Fowl books.

Thats the spirit!

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Damn, you're lucky! :D

*is envious*

Not sure if I am more envious of you or a frien who got to meet Neil Gaiman :p

7. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yay, I just got a job on a cruise ship. It's just for a week, but there will probably be more work during the summer.

:banana:

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Still at school... But whe are doing allright, I hope :p I want a banana!

9. Sticker Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Here you go SleepleSS.

*gives SleepleSS a dancing one*

:banana:

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    That didn't hurt too much, did it? ;)

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What's that? Canadain immigrants coming to the US? :hahaerr: :rolleyes:

Spending other people's money is fun! This morning, I spent $1,074.86 of my co-worker's money on parts for a new computer I'm building him.

I'm still surprised he put in his credit card info on a work computer...Newegg.com may be secure, but internet usage at my work is closely monitored. :eek: :rolling:

12. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

[​IMG] @ Kit - That's not our second biggest export. Our second biggest export is an agricultural item that helps people with glaucoma, among other things. :D

Posting at work because I have finished my work with minutes to spare. :roll:

13. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

ahaa, two posts on one page. I might be pushing for a return hehe, hey HB n Ara :)

14. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hey Shrikant, there's a middle finger smiley on some boards I'm on. A must for any Wrestling RPG...

15. Arabwel

Media:
    *snicker*

It is not even 6 am an I am busily bbaking bread, soing the dishes and being sickeningly domestic - go me!

16. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Just ate lunch and I'm feeling very sleepy. :sleep:

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Dishes? Damn. I still have to do those...

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Thanks for the banana!

I was just wondering, the moon shines becouse it reflects the light of the stars, how many light bulbs would it take to light up the moon?

Writing papers is boring, I better find a way to make it juicy...

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Dump a glass of OJ on it?

The bread was a mediocre success. Will have to try another recipe...

20. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Woooooooooooooo! My fanfic got uploaded to the site. Only liquid war fanfic in the world! Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

http://www.ufoot.org/liquidwar/fanfic

[stupid achievement but an achievement none the less. Wooooooooooooooooo]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.