1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #38

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Uytuun: Congrats! :beer:

@Myth: What where the other massacre ones? At my uni, the first onslaught was legal logic with about 25% passability, followed by Roman law with reportedly less than that. And then the second part of civil law ("obligations", i.e. contracts, torts, undue enrichment, inheritance and family). The doctor who examined me failed 8 people in a row on the previous day and started off by failing another free off the bat. Thankfully, I got away with a B.

2. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

I feel horrible and I should be heading to work in a bit over an hour. I REALLY should not have eaten so much yesterday. Luckily I only have short day at work today.

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Ah, 12 hours of coma does wonders for the hyperactive me.

And it is raining.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Two thirds of the way through my exams! Only six more to go! Yay!

5. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@chevalier:
    Law is one of the toughest studies around here. Well... at least chicks fall for us jurists :D

Roman law was my favourite actually. It was intended to be an onslaught but I really took pleasure in studying it and therefore got a high grade. Next massacre in my law faculty is obligational law. Our second or special part of the civil law is divided into obligational, objective - you know - goods, trade law and s.o. It is not all in one great monstrous subject here (thank god). After that we have criminal law, which is also pretty tough, and - to put the cherry on the cake - CIVIL PROCESS (the worst of them all). The one I took is second worst after the civil process.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hehe. Civil process is the biggest moneymaker around here. You can suck at the material civil law but you will still get things your way if you know the process. A tough exam and still ahead of me, but they complain about obligations much more. Criminal isn't normally too tough but it has a lot of potential for failing if the examiner hates you. Roman was nice but I got a B because I fell short in some memory work. I always seem to forget one in five-six things I need to enumerate. ;) Forgot one of the premises of usucaption but don't remember what else...

Well, she's lucky she's stronger than other girls. :D

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Hmmm..... my hands hurt. A lot.

And I should sew.... no thanks, I will not be messing with sequins today...

And damn, I thibk that the end result of this project wouldn't look out-of-place at the UU.

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Finally set a date for the wedding - it's next year and we already sent the invites out. Pre-stamped of course ;)

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Congrats, Shell!

Damn, I appreciate the advice Magpie but however crappy and tired I feel I don't even manage to take a nap. ****ing insomnia. Have about 5 or 6 left and the next one is Friday, woohoo, not. Thank god I got a 16 last semester so an 8 should do.

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Cheese.... I need some more motivation for school and somm less inspiration for stories and Poems :S

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah! I've finish my first exam, it was realy easy... and that scares me a little, maybe I was over confidend? However I am quite good in french I shouldn't have much problem. Okay Tomorow is english shouldn't be a problem either!

I manage to pass french this year with the worst teacher! Last year my scores were betwen 75-80% This year I got about 60-65% You're considered extremly good when you got more tan 70% with this teacher. He still use some of the 50's way of teaching. He was SO outdated. Anyway only 40% of his students passed, I'm one of those!

I am happy Cheer! :beer:

edit: Ohhh top of the page

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Ice cream is goooood... :yum:

13. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Can I have sum?

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Finished my work with 30 minutes to spare. Damn I'm good. :D

15. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

K, enough post whoring for today, bye!

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ofelix - what is the "50s way of teaching"?

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Looky here; I finaölly uploaded a picture of the dagger I bought last year :D

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Harbourboy- Just a way to say his way are realy outaded, like insulting people who have low scores. If you have a low score then it's because you haven't work proprely that you lack skills. To him you need to work at least 6 hours of french a day. He once claim that one perticular work required a minimum of 30 hours of work. I manage to score a 80% with five and let me tell you that it was good. He only tell half the information of the work because he says an intelligent person would find out the other half. Once he even said that he wasn't here to teach anything, because we *should* know all this by now. If you don't know much of the latin saying, then you lack competence in french. Also he says that all books made before 1950 aren't worth reading. That only France made good books, that not a single Québec writer is good, except his glorious Michel Tremblay (He write in slang and all his character are mostly women, transvestite or homosexual and all his books tell the same story about workers in the 60s of Montréal)

You know the kind of person you'd glagly punch to death?

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Jean Chretian under a pen name?

Internet explorer crashed on me once already...

Today sucked. but was able to work for part of the day...

20. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

My comp hung for no damn reason ... XP sucks :flaming:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.