1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I still pwn in the kitchen :D

And I crave chocolate *headdesk*

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    What the hell is pwn? Sereval times I've seen Arabwel use it but I don't understand what it is.

3. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Jag: what was so violent? They weren't trying to legalise death-sports, were they? :shake:

@ Ofelix: pwn = own, as in to dominate competitively. It's an example of intentional-misspelling slang, common in AOLese or "1337-sp34|<".

4. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
  5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Okay thanks The magpie ;) :lol: :)

Finaly I've bought my beer for tomorow's party. That was close. But I got that some sweet beer. Hummm beer :beer:

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

http://www.aaahockey.com/hockeyenforcers/news.aspx

The event was supposed to be a clash of the Hockey Enforcers, basically, an excuse for fighting on the ice. It is still 'technically' not cancelled yet, and I hope it isn't.

I understand that some people may not like it, but what right does that give them to shut it down? I mean, we have had Ultimate Fighting Challenge in town twice now, but hockey fights are too violent?

7. Arabwel

Media:
    Bah, useless people.

And I should probably clean....

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Yeah Jag, I'd heard of that. It might finally get canned if one side caves in the lockout...

Slept most of the day, but still friggin' tired...

@ Kitrax: I could say something totally disgusting to that reply, but I believe I'd catch hell for it from the mods...

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    God I love trampolines! Again, someone gets hurt every single time! But that's bound to happen when you get 5 people on a trampoline 10 feet wide.

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Ah, I love (re)discovering good music... so maybe Klamydia and Pentangle make an odd mix on the old playlist, but damn, I LIKE this stuff :D

11. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Having heard about Australian Beer from SP I decided to try it. My local liquor store had Foster's.

Now there is either something wrong with my taste buds or Foster's is a clone of USA beer. It tasted like Bud! Okay, maybe slightly better but I expected something more.

:beer:

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

No Australian would ever drink Fosters. It is one of the strange things about the world that the beers that are exported are often not the ones that are drunk in the country of origin.

13. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I've tried the wine exported from Australia and liked it. But I guess I'll have to visit Australia to find out what their beer is like. :)

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Or you could get someone to send it to you. Or is that illegal?

15. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Try some Belgian Beers Nakia (or German wheat beers), you will be amazed! I highly recommend Hoegarrden which is a cinemon beer, but don't forget to add a slice of lemon.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

17. Lawless Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Have a corona with lime its not australian, its mexican. But damn is it good. I had one last night. :beer:

18. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

We should send each other beer and have a taste test. Then we all get roaring drunk online. :beer: :beer: :beer:

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

An online beer tasting fair? Sound good to me! :beer:

Who wants to try Stella Artois?

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Bah.... *doesn't like beer*

As a note, enduring my whiny, neurotic cousin for a day or so is a small price to pay for getting my bathroom cleaned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.