1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Ooh, ooh! Can I bagsie Leffe? :yum: :beer:
    That stuff's fantastic - but about 8.5%, so it's best not to drink too much! :spin: :sick:

And don't worry Ara; you can always join in with Tequila, if you like!

Right, I'm gonna grab some lunch & head off down the park for BBQ with my mates before heading into college to get my results... :mommy:

I'll probably post what happened after I sobre up tomorrow morning!

2. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Batman and Robin - such contrasting names

Bat - Larged winged ugly creature that strikes fear into people and has been considered evil in certain time periods (not to mention the vampire connection), also very intelligent hunters. Criminals beware :aaa:

Robin - Cute little bird with a red chest and head, that makes people go 'awwwww', such a fitting name for a crime fighter :shake:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Eggdrop soup is of much goodness.

And I am muchly amazed at my continuous pwn-ness concerning the kitchen.

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Those of you with quick fingers will appreciate that I've just lowered the flood check to 30 seconds from the previous 60.

5. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

We have what must be really pathetic beers here. Still even Kingfisher is better than Fosters. That stuff is as good as water.

I'll have rum if you dont mind.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @The Magpie:

Come to Poland and I'll teach you to drink. ;)

7. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@Slayer. STELLA STELLA STELLA!

@Tal, yeah, I noticed. Thanks

I'm now writng a personal statement for my University application. *Gulp*

It's too long.....

8. Arabwel

Media:
    I am as unsticky as ice marbles.

Yay for karma!

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*Flips the RP Corner the finger and finds somewhere else to try and start non-mainstream games*

If I cannot make you all my minions ... I will go to a different site and do it! BWAHAHAHAHA!

(So maybe I'm being a bit impatient ... but meh)

Edit: Yay - lowering of flood check is good. Don't see why it's needed at all really, seeing that no double posting stops people from filling up single threads with machine-gun posting, and if they want to spam everywhere else I'm sure that having to wait a bit between posts isn't going to stop them.

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    It gives us more time to catch them & shut them down if they go on a spamming spree intentionally. It's been helpful once or twice in the past, though we haven't really had any such idiots here in a couple of years since.

11. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Hmm, I have the week-end completely free in New York City and for the life of me I don't know what I am going to do here with that much free time. Sigh, I had the complete opposite problem in London.

I have been doing on-line research and except for the big three of the Metropolitan Museum, Empire States Building and Statue of Liberty I really don't see all that much that grabs my fancy. I will probably take the risk of being mugged and go for a walk in Central Park but beyond that I am perplexed at what to do.

12. chevalier

Media:
    Half-bitter espresso and two panadol extra pills. Supper of the champions. :coffee2:

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Who wants to trade for some high quality Canadian beer? We could have an international trade, with chev as the middle man.

14. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I ate too much. :sick:

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Isn't that an oxy-moron? :hahaerr:

I think lightning hit an electrical tower next to my work last night. Around 2am we heard a loud "boom" and the entire building shook a little. The power didn't go off...but then again, those big towers don't bring power to us. :rolling:

16. LKD Gems: 31/31

Veteran

Kitrax, I don't even drink the stuff and I know our beer rocks. Even Dave Barry thinks so.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Who? :confused: :rolling:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    And here I thought i already posted....

Oh well.

I love the cats, and I stickified my karma a little today.

19. chevalier

Media:
    *chevalier splits his skull with an axe*
    *chevalier puts bootdisk in the cleft*
    *chevalier types "scandisk /a"*

My freaking head's blasting.

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Dave Barry has been at The Miami Herald since 1983. A Pulitzer Prize winner for commentary, he writes about issues ranging from the international economy to exploding toilets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.