1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

What's the Game, Ara?

Mine was Online Wrestling e-feds, but most of them are dying out on me...

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Yay...my g/f and I just financed for a new car...which due to some stupid insurance issues...we get to drive home on Monday!

So as for the new car...it's a 2003 VW Jetta

That's not quite our new car...ours is a little darker, has tinted windows, and better looking rims...but that's the first grey colored Jetta that I found.

Yay for new cars! :rolling:

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yay for cars :D

And yay for Warcraft, too :D

(2. BNE. And I suck.)

4. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Good for you, Kitrax. I'm thinking of getting a car next year as well.

5. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
  6. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Old Age is getting to me. I feel nostalga time coming on.

The 'older generation' is changing. Those of us who where young adults in the 60's are reaching our Golden Years.

Whatever we did or didn't do we were influenced by what was going on then. It was the 'best of times and the worst of times'. We rocked. Come to think of it we really did rock. Elvis was king. :roll:

We said f#@$% you to the hypocrisy of the then older generation. Fought for civil rights. Some even died. We changed the world. We were Grrrrreat! Okay, once in a while we did stupid things but memory being selective I forget what those were.

:hippy: Actually I wasn't a hippy but it looks good.

7. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Nakia*

I refuse to admit you're old :D

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    My mother is an eternal flower child. Wonder if I haven't been at least partly indoctrinated. Maybe I am your iconic self-righteous holier-than-thou stuck-up, but I had to get the restless spirit from somewhere.

It sucks when you can't be sure of anything after nine months and you don't even know who's who. It sucks even more to be dumped for asking.

[ June 26, 2005, 16:58: Message edited by: chevalier ]

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I am still of the opinion that Beauty and the Beast is one of the best movies in existence :p

10. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Yesterdays party in the El Divino club totally rocked! People were extatic and sort of high. I better not tell what was going on in the toilet area. :eek:

:)

Crawling out of the dark back to the surface in the morning was traumatic, btw.

Oh and my aching bones tell me I could do with a higher CON.

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me just shakes with silent laughter at Aikanaro's comment

I'm sorry. I have never heard anyone say that before.

12. Arabwel

Media:
    It IS a good movie...

and damn, I just checked AoDA before RB.

I think I'm sick :eek:

13. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I have never in my life studied so little for an exam. Sinnful creature I am.

Good on you, Magpie!

14. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Ara, come on join us in the dark side of SP. Join us in the alley for deep political debate, flaming, insulting, bashing and other fun daily activities. :shake:

15. Arabwel

Media:
    :bang:

Can't remember the last time I felt this pissecxd off and/or disgusted :mad:

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

'No one...
    Plots like Gaston!
    Takes cheap shots like Gaston!
    No one persectutes harmless crackpots like Gaston!'

:p

17. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

But I couldn't flame my way out of a dry paper bag. maybe that's why I don't fit in in AoDA...

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Damn! DAMN!!!! Stupid graduation ball's party! It's pass midnight, and I still fell my hangover, and I've waked up at 9 o' clock in the morning.

And the worse and don't remember a damn thing about the party. No no no I'll never get drunk again period, it's just not worth it.

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

My arse. I have heard many people before claim that the nectar shall never again touch their lips. This is strewn aside the next time they go to a party and see everyone else making an arse of themselves.

You either join in or feel weird. The way of the world.

20. Morgoroth

Morgoroth Just because I happen to have tentacles, it doesn'

Well I have been a few times in parties without drinking much and personally I don't really like the feeling. You start to feel yourself as an outsider and don't really have much fun. I have some friends though who never drink and feel quite comfortable being the only ones who do not take alcohol in parties. Anyway I'm sorry for your suffering but everything has its price. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.