1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Got a haircut. Don't worry, I'll keep you guys in the loop about how it works out.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Coffee time... :coffee2:

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Hey, I made first page. Will be harder for me with shorter pages...

When I'm not getting screwed in Diplomacy games, I'm screwing up...

4. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Booga.

And he returns to lurking once more.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Yay, only five or so mosquitoes tonight - I think I managed to block their way in!

Also, research is depressing.

I need :coffee:

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Woo! No. 25! The perfect number, and the perfect age!

[EDIT: Awww...missed the 1st page by one f**king post! :bang: I still got post #25!] :banana:

[EDIT#2 You suck Tal. :cry: ] :rolling:

[ June 21, 2005, 03:36: Message edited by: Kitrax ]

7. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Aww, poor diddums.

I gave 1100 hugs in a row with hug counter. And none of the people concerned is a "romantic interest".

I suck.

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Welcome back Arahar. Where did you disappear to?

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    #26 technically, as it starts with post #0 (thread starter).

10. Arahar

Arahar Hmm, it's a dwarf. Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

I disappeared to 3 weeks of hell. I went to a base in Japan and the area I was in was LOCKED out for internet service. Life sucked, but it is all better now that I can get my intake of SP.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm telling you, this highland garlic fromage rules. Especially with fresh whole-meal bread and radish. Mmmm....

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Cyanide Bunny SleepleSS entering this New RB...

Fields of rock was so cool! I finally saw Black Sabbath! And Rammstein! And After Forever fot the 8th time :) . Good times, good beer, good music to bad my face is burnt by the sun...

Just watched Sin City that movie trullt rocked although there are a few things I didn't really get but I will watch it again soon, maybe I can lay a connection then!

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    They haven't call me, The grocery hasn't call me. It mean I didn't get the job... Sigh... Can't get a lass can't get a job don't have money, But hey getting a cold in June no problem :( ! My summer will suck so much :( !

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Wow, getting hurt is so awesome. My friends and I were on a trampoline yesterday, and we all kept smashing into each other. I even got elbow dropped in the jaw. Now it makes funny noises! I nearly broke both my knees, too. Good times, good times.

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Damn, now I am hungry.....

Have to clean.

Also, am fretting too much for my own good.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I can't see. I have misplaced my glasses while watching my parents place, and I can't see well enough without them to look for them, unless I'm right on top of them. Heck, the only reason I can post is because I'm leaning into the scrreen awful close.

And being away from home means my spare glasses aren't here. Somebody come home please. I can't see. :(

17. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Stupid heatwave clammy air not enough fans (the sort that blow air not the sort that blow whistles and holler at sports) England. *sweats*

Six exams left. Ever. If only two of them weren't maths. I've gone from an A in maths two years ago to scraping a pass. Well this is what they get by pushing it too hard with all their do the next 50 pages of exercises and then do another 50, just for fun!

Maths isn't fun and I'll defend that view as rigidly as my anti-Newton ones. :grr:

18. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Yeah, damn right! Newton bashing! Why did he have to invent gravity? If he hadn;t, we'd all be able to fly!

19. Myth Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Maths?!
    What is maths?

(The best thing about studying law is that you have all the reasons in the world to ask this)

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Maths rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.