1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I don't think too many people actually buy something as expensive as a computer through a link. IMO most people look around first, then go directly to a manufacturer's website, or go in to an actual store when they are ready to buy. :rolling:

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I need some of this stuff called money before I can buy stuff over the net, but then I'll be checking the links on SP...

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Well, wasn't that a fun visit...... oh well, at least the kitchen is now clean, and the cats liked Dad.

But why the hell am I sup at 6.20 am instead of going back to sleep? :rolleyes:

4. Charlie Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

I just had lunch and I'm slowly falling asleep. I need some :coffee: .

5. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

After 14 hours of sleep and :coffee: I feel good!

6. Arabwel

Media:
    I want my sun *grumble*

:coffee: is goood...

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

We're getting plenty in Newfoundland, Arabwel. Here, let me work some meteorological magic and send some your way.

@Chev - Yes, sleep is good for icky sickness, except for the nagging fear of being so tired I can't stay awake long enough to vomit and end up choking on it. :mommy: Although, if I hadn't been so sick, I don't think my wizardess would've gone melee with a vampire spawn. Fast healing, my tookus.

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Humm, Batman Begin was a pretty good movie. However I've been caught in the rain afterward. Damn! There is a Flood in Montréal because of the rain... never seen one this big since 1987. Unfortunately the sewer system are too old and aren't effective enough to handle that amount of water. Those damned sewer were build in 1956 afterall! There was about 63 mm of water betwen 17:30 and 18:30. I don't need a car I need a boat. :mad: :(

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

cant wait for the weekend :[

10. Arabwel

Media:
    I think I've had too many strawberries....

Wait, there is no suchg thing. My stomach is obviously lying :D

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    mmmm strawberries with a little sugar on some ice-cream would be great right about now

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

But only a true warior can dominate without making fun of others ;) .

I need a new computer to but indeed want to buy it in a store, I have the money but not the time to go get one :S.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Making fun of others is also a way people with no life try to draw attention away from their own follies. But the truly great take the high road, no matter what...

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yeah! My life's going great. I got my report card, and once again I'm honour roll material! Work was great today, all I did was pull levers and press buttons for 9 hours. And I'll finally be getting a drumset this week. All is looking well.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    All you need is a winning lottery ticket and life will be perfect.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

If only there were easy steps to ensure that. :heh:

17. Arabwel

Media:
    This morning I founfdd my cat sleeping in the sink.

Am still proud that I resisted the temptation to turn the water on :D

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well - London's blowing up. Terrorists officially still have their **** together...

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Talk about picking a day of all days, G8, Olympics... 07/07 will be the new 11/09... ok so not that big, don't think that many people even know where london is anyway...

20. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

thats for sure, when bush visited a small hamlet in N.I. to go over the peace process, he actually asked if he was in (Ireland's largest city)Dublin!

Still Irelands thoughts are out to England and we (here at work) are frantically refershing bbc news page.

[ July 07, 2005, 14:12: Message edited by: Cesard the Fir Bolg ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.