1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I got soul, but I'm not a soldier... :cool:

3. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Today I discovered, The Ramones. Wow, just plain wow. They rock!

My maths test went very well. Now all that is left is my economy test and I've finish High school, it's kinda hard to believe.

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I have two exams tommorow. Boo! I really need to study for law, because its all just memorizing stuff, and I've forgotten it all throughout the semester. Then I have my english exam tommorow as well, but that should be relatively easy. Then theres my math exam on Thursday, which is going to suck. I know how my evening is going to be tommorow. But what are you going to do about it?

Oh yeah, and I'm going to be a prefect next year. Even though I'm not technically a prefect until next year, they've already got me helping out in the school, setting up for the grad ceremony on Monday.

5. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@Jaguar- All these things I've done!

6. Arabwel

Media:
    *puts on some Ramones*

Ahhh... good music, this is :D

7. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

I've just returned from an Iron Maiden concert. It was great, they played songs only from their first four albums (Ok I admit that I wanted to listen to some songs from their other albums too, but you can have it all in this life). The only bad thing was that I was very far from the stage and I couldn't see very well. Unfortunately I'm too old for the front lines, these days have passed without return. Anyway, the next weeks Black Sabbath, Accept, Twisted Sister, Dio, Anthrax, Slayer and Candlemass are going to follow. It will be a hot heavy summer. :)

Oh Well, wherever, wherever you are,
    Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far

SCREAM FOR ME ATHENS!!!!!!

[ June 22, 2005, 00:14: Message edited by: BOC ]

8. Ofelix

Media:
    @ BOC That I will, As Angus Yound said: Those about to rock We Salute You!

Aye Words of truth

@Arabwel: Indeed Rock The Ramones do,

9. Arabwel

Media:
    @BOC: Am muchly jealous.

And watermelon is still addictive.

10. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hullo said the moocow

Hullo earth

Hull..

hu...

h.

moocow said the hullo

11. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Clearly, the above subject is suffering temporary insanity. This could have been brought on for one of two reasons:
    </font>
    1. Belgium is really as boring as everyone says it is (i.e. consists of 1 cow in a field, and nothing else), and this has resulted in the spontaneous implosion of the subject's brain from only having a bovine and a field to talk to. Unlikely, because no country is ever as bad as people make out, and the Belgians seem too nice to let that happen, anyway. So that leaves ...
    2. Subject is in the middle of exam period, and is suffering from combo of caffeine overload and sleep deprivation, mixed with a heady melange of stress and despair. Solution is more :coffee2: , power naps and the sending of positive vibes en masse from fellow members of an RPG-related forum. Like SP, for instance. *phew*, thank goodness for that.
    We'll have you sorted in no time Uytuun!

/me Attempts to focus positive energy rays towards Belgium using a convenient magnifying glass

Feel anything yet? :grin: :spin: :lol:

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, I'm not in Athens...but, WOOO!

And that's about all the energy I'm willing to put in to that. :rolling:

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I didn't even realise that Iron Maiden were still alive. Those boys must be getting a bit wrinkly now, surely?

14. Arabwel

Media:
    I am pondering the merits of cinnamon buns.

15. Ofelix

Media:
    Wouldn't the sending of energy from all over the earth to a single spot on the surface of the globe, in this case Belgium, have bad consequence?

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Take care, Uytuun. Perhaps you need a little bit more sleep? ;) Also sends good vibes in Belgium's direction.

17. Arabwel

Media:
    Why am I getting some Dr. Evil sorts of vibes here? :p

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Thank you Daie d'Malkin, I've had that song in my head all day.

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Surviving getting back to work. Not steady exertion, but there's money...

Edit: You're Right, Ofelix, The Ramones do kick Ass...

20. BOC

BOC Let the wild run free Veteran

@HB

Even Deep Purple are still alive, why not Iron Maiden? They are wrinkly, as you say, but the best concerts, I have ever watched, were concerts by 40 and 50 year old guys. If the spirit is still alive and the band respects the people who pay a ticket, the age doesn't matter.

@Kitrax

I think that you misunderstood, I was not asking to scream for me, "scream for me (insert a city's name)" is one of Bruce Dickinson's trademarks, one of the things that made him regarded as one of the best frontmen, as far as the contact with the audience is concerned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.