1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #39

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

@ Uytuun: ta! :yum: ;) Do you have many exams left?

Wow; SP without the RBP?!?!! For relative n()()bs like me... unthinkable! Where would all the spam go? :confused:

2. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    In Tal's PM's ;)

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Spam.

4. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

If memory serves me right, it was "The Official 'D'oh nothing has been posted' Post". Indeed by Slappy.

5. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

It was indeed by Slappy.

Mesmero's at least close to the name too.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*snabs post 400001*

Mwahahaha!

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Is The random Babbles that old? I though they begun by the number one. Well guess I was wrong.

[rant]

Now my ex-girlfriend confused about her less than acceptable hygiene boyfriend. Because ALL of her friend (that include me) said mostly the same thing. I.e he tell lie, he confused himself in his own lies, He tried to go out with four girl before her so his so called ''true love'' is kinda rubbish . Plus he tried to get my friends hate me to get the attention. Sigh it didn't work, well except for ''her'' But now we've talked and she came to realize I ain't that cheater, fool, [insert all insult possible] . Anyway but now not only does she is confused about him but about me too (we tend to get more than friendly , ARRHHH.... what am I to do?! Damnit! Now I'm confused too. Fortunately, I'll never see that Penny girl anymore (what a relief) and I've finish high School.

[/rant]

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hugs. Don't worry. There's more of them than of us on this planet. ;) Well, the girl has failed you once. You can forgive her, sure, and you even should, but do you want a relationship with a girl who has already dumped you for an unwashed stinking idiot who can't even lie consistently? Seeing her next boyfriend has always been the best way to get over a girl for me. Remember: he is what he is but she's the one who fell for him. Anyway, I suppose it's more complicated when you know all details, so maybe you'll still want to give it a go. But think twice about it for your own good...

9. Ofelix

Media:
    You know you're probably right. Why do I care for them anyway? There's plenty of girl out there that aren't so frustrating. Goddamit Bg2's Aerie was less frustrating than her!

[ June 23, 2005, 16:58: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

10. The Magpie

:eek: Then you're definitely better off without, O. My opinions on the wingless one are well known...

EDIT: ooh! 400 posts! That means I have now contributed 0.1% of the total posts in SP! Wow!

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Huzzah! I'm finally done exams! The math one wasn't hard, but it was waaaay too long. I think I did alright.

12. Ofelix

Media:
    The madpie: Indeed, But you've never meet her I see. She wasn't whining, but frustrating dating with her was like trial and error, and when you made an error you're in deep s***.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *sigh*

Should sleep less.

And I am muchly confused... oh well, nothing new there.

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    @ Magpie: 3 left, next one tomorrow.

German literature...It's full of useful quotes. :D

15. The Magpie

[​IMG] Wunderbar! Viel Gluck usw. :p

AArgh! Where's my umlaut!? Damned British keyboards...

@ Ofelix:
    Ok, it's a typo; but I like it ;)
    I'm just crazy, me... :roll: :spin: :rolling: :banana:

16. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

@ reep. COngrats! Another member for the end of exam club. Have a cookie!

17. Ofelix

Media:
    Yeah a typo sorry :rolleyes: :grin: ;)

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Damn our city council. They just cancelled something in our city that will not only lose us money from revenue, but also sets ourselves up to be sued, because the city already agreed prior.

Just because a few people complained that it was too violent.

19. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So cock-fighting is illegal in Canada now? What will they do with all the roosters? :rolling:

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Eat 'em on the BBQ. What else? Don't tell me Americans don't do BBQ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.