1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My sister raves about The Outsiders, I think we're reading it this year for English.
    Yay! I have lots of chocolate :)

3. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Dunno if i can make a romance mod...
    There's something in the banter timings that i did not understand.
    And i have some trouble making romance discussinons too.

But, i guess i could learn to make them.
    The worst problem is the content. I am no good at it.

-Taza
    (f34r m3 f0r 1m 0n3 0f teh 1337)

[ January 10, 2003, 10:14: Message edited by: Taza ]

4. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

One gallon of oil can pollute as much as 1 million gallons or more of water.

5. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    One gallon of seamen could drink up all that oil!

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Click here to enjoy all the fun of this site, a great site if you have time to spare :)

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    LOL Aikanaro, that was hilarious!

8. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I got my new DLS modem, eventually. The overall improved, better (and more expensive) model - for free, a s a result of their guarantee :hmm:

Till now everything works fine :shake:

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My roomie is leaving :cries:

She is such a wonderful person... I mean, we stay up late, chatting and laughing and doing al sorts of roomie stuff I have never done before... we get along great, and, well... I MISS HER!

I hope she'll call me.

This weekend, I hope I'll be seeing Crucible, the play by Arthur Miller, done by the Drama Guild of my old school... I managed to scrape enough money together. Yay me. And I didn't even need to sell anything...

I love LotR slash.... And I have found a Mary Sue that I wish to have a long and a happy life... what can I say? She's a listbuddy! and writes the best Lucius x Harry there is!

More to follow,

Edit: AAArGH! I've missed my 1000th post! How humiliating! Oh well... I hope it was something meaningful....

Ara
    (Bit my lip, and now it's all funny-shaped. Oww.)

[ January 10, 2003, 16:43: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Wow, almost any food tastes amazing when you haven't eaten for 24 hours.

Someone asked me today what my favourite thing in the whole world was. I thought about it for a long, long, time, and decided it was...

ME!

Ah yeah, no matter how much other stuff changes, gets worse, gets better, disappears, appears, gets forgotten, stolen, bought or destroyed, I'll always have good ol' me, just the way I like me!

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    That's a very healthy attitude, Sir Yerril, and considering how blue you were sounding before the holidays I'm very glad to hear you say that. :)

12. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] /me tries to think like an idiot from counterstrike earlier after reading Taza's post...

/me manages it for the briefest of instants: No ur n07 1 4m tha 1337 only a n00b wood say th3r tha 1337
    /me gets intelligence back :p

Tal please don't sneak up behind me and say boo in a scary way for posting that rubbish, my head hurts from having to think like that isn't that punishment enough?

13. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] wee! my girlfriend has said yes when I asked her to marry me!!! :roll: :rolling: :spin: :bigeyes: :xx: :love:

[ January 10, 2003, 19:30: Message edited by: aegron ]

14. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Congrats, aegron! Is she also a CRPG'er, or when will she become one?!

15. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

not a chance mamma! She allready starts laughing about pnp let alone crpg!

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Congrats Aegron, good luck, may it last long and be happy - and may you never argue over the remote

17. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Congratulations aegron! :wave:

*sigh* I wish I had a girlfriend.

18. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

What kind of idiot argues over things like the remote, with a woman? Sheesh. If my girlfriend wanted to watch a Three's Company marathon [for those of you who know that show], not that she would, even if they were running the full length version of Dune at the same time, I'd be watching Three's Company. Because watching that with her is way better than watching something else by myself after she's stormed off and then having to call her and apologize... I don't think of relenquishing the remote on command as being whipped, I think of it as being smart. You have to choose and minimize your battles with significant others. I think there're plenty of people who'd agree with me on this one.

Amon-Ra

[ January 10, 2003, 21:19: Message edited by: Amon-Ra ]

19. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I saw the greatest movie of all time. The one and only Lord of the Rings:The Two Towers. Arwen was annoying. What a ninny. One good thing:ME IS WRITING BOROMIR/EOMER SLASH. Right now. I know, that I am weird. Haha. Laugh. Maybe I'll post it. But then I need a beta, cause I am a 12-year old Estonian, whose English sucks. Blääh.

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    This strategy also works quite well when parenting a toddler! :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.