1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ez - i don't get to see TTT till sunday because my dad wanted to see it with me first and this has been the first weekend he's been free. Well i hope it's been worth waiting for.

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Congrats aegron, and, ey, send me the leftovers of the weddingparty :bigeyes:

3. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Good idea! Save me a piece of the wedding cake!

4. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Rather than pick and choose the battles, I think it better to pick and choose your significant other.

It's great that you think it's better to watch Three's Company with her than to watch Dune alone plus an apology later, but I for one wouldn't want a significant other who would storm off and demand an apology from me because of a difference in TV tastes.

Besides, if my significant other stormed off over something as trivial as what TV show to watch, *I* would be the one demanding an apology... :)

5. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Um... The Outsiders is by S.E. Hinton. Amazing.

:flaming: I hate my music teacher. We had jazz band today, and he kept on complaining about how we sucked at sightreading and how he wouldn't put us in a concert because he wasn't confident enough of us.

6. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Aegron - that's great and wonderful! :D

7. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Aegron congrats :D
    And I think most people find it easier to CRPG rarther tha PnP. Thats how I'm corrupting Mortensen into it.
    /me thanks NWN ;)

Rally mama, Thank you for the advice there about toddlers, it may save my sanity one day :p

8. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

ROTFLMAO!!!! That had to be the funniest site ever, Aikanaro!!!!! *continues laughing*

9. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My neighbor was bit by a stray rabid dog. I went to see how he was and found him writing frantically. I told him rabies could be cured and he didn't have to worry about a Will. He said "Will!? What will? I'm making a list of the people I wanna bite."

By the way, Aegron, congrats!

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I think Eze deserves a congratulations too, she finaly got her mind off Aragorn/Boromir, of course, what's been done now is not that much better, but its not healthy to dwell of one thing all the time :)

11. aegron Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] hmm are you all sure you want some mashed pie? lol

12. Eze Gems: 24/31

Well I was thinking to add Aragorn in that Boromir/Eomer slash I am writing... LOL. I have written 10 pages already. In TWO days. I rule.
    Hehe.

Eze grins madly

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Oh please, lets not have any gay love triangles now. Why do gay people seem to be mysteriously drawn togther when you slashes atart writing, it defies all logic!

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] No, it does not. And Aragorn doesn't have a chance, BTW. He is a jock and Boromir is some kind of a dark mysterious type. Hehee. And dark, mysterious types usually don't like jocks. Oh, whatever.

15. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

My computer's fixed, but that stupid L33T Translator did destroy the .dll's needed by InstallShield. 4nn0y1ng.

->Vermilion
    j00r w1ll n3v3r b3 0n3 0f teh 1337. n00b.

->Taluntain
    Ill stop the 1337 here.

-Taza

EDIT:
    I need item suggestions for BG2:ToB. Post to the BG2:ToB forum. Not sure if my mod works on the SoA only install.

[ January 11, 2003, 11:25: Message edited by: Taza ]

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

[​IMG] What have you done to these poor defenseless characters! Boromirs the jock and Aragorn is the dark and mysterious one!
    And why not just make your own characters instead of killing these ones?

[ January 11, 2003, 11:27: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Today is 11th day. 13th starts my military service, 13.00 o´clock. I bet that my bus # happens to be 13, and leave at station 13, 13 minutes late. Great, just shoot me now.

18. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] LOL @ Taza, still at least you didn't have the shame of having to try to think like one of the "leet", just buggered your computer up. I feel so ashamed :heh:

@Ara Mortensen was wonder just what slash is, any chance you could send her a story? If I can manage it I'll try to get a pic of her face when reading it ;)

I know I've been here too long now, I just got even more pop ups ah well, I'll just continue later, I better go do the stuff I was meant to do about an hour ago. Tal your site is evilly addictive. Keep up the good work :lol:

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ugh. I don't know why but I somehow wouldn't be too surprised for someone mentioning Austin Powers - James Bond "slash" in here. Seriously, could you please keep this stuff in PMs or e-mails?

20. Eze Gems: 24/31

Why? It's not like I am talking to only one person. Its the RANDOM BABBLING topic, BTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.