1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #4

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Dec 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Life sucks. Were going to see LOTR in THURSDAY.

Eze jumps around happily

Arwen must die.

Eze mutters words too strong for nice ppl

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Snow is cool

okay, I went flat on my face the few times I had to go biking, but´s thats because of the frozen snow not THE snow, okay

P.S.
    <insert extra comment here>

3. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Why do you hate snow? I like snow, but I really hate cold (-16 C in my room :eek: )

Ugh... school starts tomorrow...

<babble> I got a new gem! I'm going to sell it in Copper Coronet! Or maybe not... :xx: </babble>

[ January 06, 2003, 22:08: Message edited by: Harkle ]

4. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Is ass a permitted word on SP?

(Okay, so apparently it is)

[ January 06, 2003, 22:17: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] School tomorrow... deep joy :wail:

Why wouldn't ass be permitted? It's a donkey :xx:

Finished my essay! HALLELUJA! (sp)

I do so hate conflict - one friend of mine and my clan despise each other, it may turn ugly :(

6. Register Gems: 29/31

my school don't starts until the 9th... LOL

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmm, and I really wondered why I never got any new e-mail over my university account. Today a friend tried to send me an e-mail over that account and told me it didn't work.

Now I know why: 560+ too many e-mails *cough* ... too bad that I accidentally changed the autorisation method, rendering me unable to check my mail *cough*

8. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Nixon: Hey Morbo, how's the family?

Morbo: BELLIGERENT AND NUMEROUS

- - - - -

Leela: Someone ought to to teach you a lesson, Zapp.

Zapp: If it's a lesson in love, watch out! I have a very sexy learning disabilty. What do I call it Kif?

Kif: Ugh...Sex-Lexia

- - - - -

Zapp: That recruit inspires great hope in me. And some other emotions that are weird and deeply confusing to me...

9. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] Ok EZE, just mail me when your free, the address is in NWN game forum.

10. Ragusa

Media:
    Took me approx 1h 15' to DL my mail alone, not to mention sorting out all the spam (I only kept some 75 of 560 mails) :mad:

/me is a spoiled DSL user and his friggin' mail account is modem only :eek: :cry: :flaming:

11. Enthasius Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Sigh, my first day back at college. I hate having to wake up at 6 in the morning just to catch a train to some other city to learn how to be a hotel/restaurant manager. Life tends to suck like that.

Fortunatly, it sleeted, snowed, sleeted, rained and it is currently snowing outside (11:45pm) Thankfully, I have Tuesday's off, so if the snow has settled, I might just go for a walk.

Strangely, I seem to have an affinity to snow, I hardly react to temperatures unless they are in the minus's (C) and out of all the weathers that cheer me up, snow is THE one.

For those of you in America, Northern Europe is currently in the path of a huge cold front from russia (with love) which is causing this fantasdtic snow/hail/sleet combo. In fact, tonight in Kent is a comfortable -3 degree's.

As it is the season of this post to be somewhat odd, let me be first to say that I have decided to attack a vending machine in college, because the bastard thing decided to eat my money and then say every item was sold out, even though they were clearly on display. Then the thing decided to keep my money, and refuse to return my hard earned change.

So Wednesday, I intend to unleash a fist full of hamster justice on the machine, and probably get in trouble, but who cares, I refuse to let a machine win.

Wish me luck.

12. Oaz Gems: 29/31

Good luck. Don't let weak vending machines push you around like that. ;)

13. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Eze--Well, damn. Oh well. I'll just entice people onto the tops of high buildings and push them off. :evil:

I had my children at a babysitters house for the first time ever today. They were perfectly fine. I was a nervous wreck. Such is life.

14. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

To everyone dealing with snow, Ha ha ha! Its been in the 70s here in southern California! Shorts and sandals. I love it!

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I know this sounds alittle dappy, but what has happened to IaaA? Has he/she been removed or is still just holding the IotW tag?

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Now should the first question above have two question marks or one?

17. Register Gems: 29/31

Two... just to prove that he is an ass.

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    There is actually a topic to complain/talk about snow.

Ivanji: Not until the ninth?!
    Hey everyone, let's beat him!

19. Ragusa

Media:
    Had my monthly call at my ISPs service center - since even after a year my DSL is not running stable. I explained them that, since the digital part till the local telephone exchange is working right just like my local hardware the error must be somewhere inbetween - on the analogue wire between my home and the exchange.

I'm slowly loosing my patience - changing my ISP is not an option since the problem is in the wires - and every other ISP not only is more expensive but would use the same wires from my current cable-net owner.

Now they put my connection under surveillance, for the xth time ..... a first step :rolleyes: As a former signals corps soldier I can understand that it is a silly and cold job to check the single wires underground but so be it. I did that too, for a much less money :almostmad:

As for IaaA?: Who cares - be glad he stopped posting ... since he's unable to even read a text rightly :rolleyes: (as pointed out in my last post there) that's no loss

Like some other senior posters I, when going :yot: , also got my occasional "stick to the topic you Bozo" and I did not play the diva like "I have given so much to the BG-2 SoA and ToB forums - and not only that and there - and now I get insulted by the evil MODs - such a lack of gratitude, and besides, I never got a crown for my picture :cry: farewell ...." The IaaA?s and Quints of this world are megalomaniacs.

Quint actually made approx 275 glorious posts mainly on IWD-2 forum (with a total of 948 threads; 6529 total posts) in his time here and indeed, he contributed quite a couple of good posts to the IWD-2 forum. However, IMO he is clearly overestimating his own influence and importance since he seemingly doesn't understand how a message board like SP works: By networking - without the large number number of contributors the forums would be fruitless. The quality of SP is the result of combined knowledge and experience of the posters here and the amount of control maintained by the MODs. :flaming: Poor misunderstood Quints and IaaA?s. Bah! :flaming:

[ January 07, 2003, 14:08: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

20. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Dragonjewel13:Stuff happens. And all the stuff is not always nice.

Vermillion:Lokken sends the game to me. I am not very sure, that I get it in a week or so. Denmark and Estonia ARE kinda far from each other. I think you have to wait.

Going to see LotR on Thursday. Arwen must die. Eowyn is much more prettier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.