1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
  2. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Whoop, Queen of the Damned soundtrack is still cool. Been playing The Sims 2, does anyone know if one can their own mp3s into the ingame radio thingey? that'd be kinda neat, and all.
    Hmm getting too long for rbp
    :borg:

PS Hello again Stefanina! Good to see you back alive!

3. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Someone bump the guitar licks thread in the sens, and I will put some more stuff on there.

4. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    You can reply to your own posts now I think, Sarevok.

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Life is driving me nuts right now, and I will never be able to figure out guys.

In other news, I'm in Greece for a little more than a week, then I'm heading back home to wonderful Canada.

I can't wait to get back to my own computer and bed.

6. Arabwel

Media:
    *huigs Lai*

I am sure evryone is gonna be sooo jealous of your tan :D

7. Gro'Mul Gems: 4/31
    Latest gem: Sunstone

I never thought I'd say this, but: No more parties next week! Yay! (after a month of an average of 4 parties a week, very expensive I must say)

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Sarevok•, you can reply to your last reply after 24 hours pass, now. Check SS for more info on this recent board modification.

9. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

man, Neil Gaiman has more fans here than I thought. Philippines has, so far, the largest turn-out for his 2-day signing. It's been 3000+ people and counting. and those are just the fans that decided to actually go and wait :eek:

10. Arabwel

Media:
    *giggle*

I refuse to admit to fangirling Gaiman :p

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I saw Fantastic Four with some friends last night, it was pretty good. Not enough fighting, though.

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

@Ara

why not? I'm a gaiman fanboy :p My mom was able to get me a pass to a writers' forum he's throwing tomorrow, woohoo! Definitely worth cutting class for :p

@reep

just saw it myself. A lot of my friends were of the same opinion as you. But I thought it was okay as it was. I found all the stuff showing how they adapted to the changes pretty entertaining.

13. Arabwel

Media:
    You lucky..... *censored*

Then again, i am pretty sure what I'd do if I got my grubby little hands on him for an hour or two would be QUITE different from, what you'd do :p

*innocent*

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

err if what you would do is NOT ask for a picture with him and his signature on Neverwhere, Coraline, American Gods and Stardust and then leave (after listening to all the cool stuff he's going to say about little things in his novels and an excerpt from his new one) then it would definitely be QUITE different indeed :p ;)

seriously though, I don't know if I'll be able to get the pic or the autographs :( a buddy of mine was in the official booksigning line yesterday. He said that he got to the place at 3pm and at 1130pm he still didn't have his stuff signed :eek: He eventually got them signed this morning but only because he recieved some kind of paper that said that he had waited a hell of a long time already yesterday :o

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Life is like a dance :)My throath hurts but yesterday was fun, a lot of people I care about where there :D

on the other hand I can't remember how thge evening did end... strange

16. Arabwel

Media:
    'cough*

Lets just say that after I got the pictures and the autographs, there would be severe lack of clothes and possibly whipped cream involved :D

:angel:

17. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

TMI. (or NEI, depending on your mood :evil: )

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Yeah I've set up my Hydra IRC thingy... Now I can use FAI more... er... more with Hydra.

Tonight I'm going to see some movie with my friend.. gotta be cool

19. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Actually next project for me is my computer desk :eek:

20. Arabwel

Media:
    A corollary to Murphy's law - the e-mail ALWAYS arrives within an hour of one leaving the computer for an extended period of time.

Am not going anywhere... :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.