1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #40

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, it is late evening here and the sun is going down in about 1/2 hour. The sky is a surreal shade of yellow because of the rainstorm and there is a spectacular rainbow outside the bathroom window.

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i love wednesdays. class from 230-330 then home :cool:

3. Dice

Media:
    That's weird...I thought it was tuesday today...

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's almost Thursday now. How time flies.

5. Dice

Media:
    O.K...I admit it. It is less then an hour to wednesday where I am right now.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    That's not a very big admitance... :rolleyes:

Now, if you said, "Ok, I admit it, I shot JFK!" That would be different... :hahaerr:

<_<

>_>

What? :rolling:

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, fotfeels slightly better... but only slightly.

This is muchly sucklicious since in little over a week I will be walking a LOT...

*twiddles thumbs a little*

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Enagonius - He's a character from The Galactic Milieu Trilogy and The Saga of the Exiles

9. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me casts protection vs boredom at work

*spell fizzles*

10. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Man I'm BORED. It's one of those slooow summer days when you don't have anything of interest to do. Go to beach? Can't be arsed. Find a hobby? It's almost 6pm and past office hours, so no calling to people. Play games? I don't have any good ones to play. Besides, it's hot and I wanna be outside. Arg. >.<

The highlight of this day was when I met two asian exchange students, asking for directions. Took a full minute to say "It's somewhere along this road."

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Maybe I'll finaly get a job, a friend of mine said the store he's working for is hiring new members! Yeah! It's a hardware store much lire Home Depot, but a local variant.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Back. Back. Back. Finally. It's been a week. The freaking condenser charged up too much thanks to the sucky contact in my room and the summer heat. Plus, the reset button and cord went freaky. Ahh... finally back online.

/me puts his fingers in the USB port to regenerate damage

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Chev*

We missed you!

Really.

:p

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

I hate having to sleep!!! :mad: I go to sleep, and eight hours later, when I wake up and check Today's Active Topics for what was said (on the topics I care about) since I logged off, I end up opening twenty browser windows just to see them all! WTF!?!
    That's it, no ... more sleep ... for . . . :sleep:

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

When we left our heroes last week, Tal had decided to take a vacation. With the hopes that chevalier's computer would prevent him from causing mischief, he set off.

In a stunning development, chev returns to the Boards. Knowing this would be the perfect opportunity for him to make a power grab, chev begins to plot. Only BTA stands in his way, with the mods all caught in the crossfire.

Can BTA save SP from the power hungery chev? Will chev be able to overcome the might of BTA? Will Ara ever be able to type? Tune in next week for the stunning conclusion.

Same SP time, same SP channel.

:D

16. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

LMAO, Jag. :lol: :lol: :lol:

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    What happened to Berren? Does he not stand in Chev's way? :rolling:

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] He's busy chasing off competition from Jaheira :rolling:

Got my laptop back. Got all the info back from the HDD that I really needed. However, Odessy is completely unrecognisable and a shadow of what he was.

Downgraded to: Windows 95
    USB ports don't work, only a few programs, etc...

HDD Capacity Originally: 9.35 GB
    HDD Capacity Currently: 5.34GB
    HDD Capacity Stable Enough to Use: 1.36GB

Display stuck as 600*480. Colours either 16 color or monochrome.

Could stop working at any time.

I better hope that nothing else happens that requires money so I can keep saving for a new one :(

Should I laugh or cry? :p

19. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

20. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oh joy of joys! The NHL and NHLPA have finally come to an agreement! There actually will be a hockey season next year! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.