1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #41

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

2. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

GRRRR I forgot my Uzi this morning, how will I cope with these idiots at work... *sigh*

Had a shave for the first time in 3 months today... I look 10 years younger... yeh I look like an eleven year old... its scary looking in the mirror...

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Meh. The Materna Unit is here and I keep getting bitched at. But I also get free cleaning service, so... I just grin and :beer: it...

*eyes the tequila bottle in the fridge*

4. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    People whose solution to every problem on the BG2 forums being "Use SK" should die, horribly.

Bismillah! We will not let you go!

5. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

Preferably by having their HP set to high negative numbers so they chunkify horribly... :lol: :evil:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Enagonios: Depends on the contract. Morons nowadays can safeguard themselves from any responsibility with the right clause in the contract.

@JSBB: Hope you can squeeze the living cash out of them, the peaceful way or the suing way, and that you're still going to have some holidays. Offering a trip three weeks before or after when you have relied on them and booked everything is not enough and they probably already know this.

7. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Been lurking for a while, I think I should get back to work... :coffee:

8. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

3 hours later... downloaded, unziped, winrar'd, emailed in 24 chunks to hotmail... still no sign... :bang:

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    GL, Zurga. What will you be doing in Denmark?

I got a haircut. My hair is fluffy and light, and shower time will probably decrease by at least 5 minutes. And It still goes in a pony tail. So I'm happy. :)

10. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Today is a bad day. :bang:
    The only good thing is :coffee: !

11. Lynadin Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Zurga, you are always welcome in Denmark, what will You be doing here ?

12. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

:coffee: is bad, Ive some to the conclusion that its dpwn on my list of adictions today, Im just keeping the edge off to stop my eyes flicking just like the fecking smiley, Im eating all the right stuff and getting plenty of excercise, maybe I should quit smoking and :beer:

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

They protect themselves against someone suing by including the standard set of weasel words in all of their documentation stating that they are not responsible for any damages if they cancel a tour.

Still, they also claim that, except for extreme circumstances, they will not cancel a tour less than 50 days before the departure date so I am going to try my hardest to get them to make things right by finding me something else and, if necessary, "fixing" my plane tickets accordingly.

14. Enagonios Gems: 31/31

crud, i forgot, i have a test tomorrow. don't feel like studying :/

15. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

What!? :flaming:
    :coffee: lovers of the SP unite, and together we'll send this heretic (aka Son of Bhaal) to hell! :evil: ;)

16. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

:coffee: 's just not as good as tea, though, is it? The :coffee2: smilie should so be renamed :tea: ! :p

17. JSBB Gems: 31/31

:flaming: Well, as I expected the ******** at the tour company were more than happy to find me an alternative tour but I would have to leave three days earlier and they will not help with changing my flights. :flaming:

Now I get the pleasure of trying to beg Air Miles to change flight dates despite the fact that their policy explicitly states that they will not make any such changes. :flaming:

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles JSBB*

Hmmm.... bored. Annoyed. Refreshing inbox all the freaking time.

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31

OK now tea is wrong, Im not old enough yet to fall into that category, Im just gonna stick with my :beer: for now...

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Sigh, it cost me a $200 change fee but I was able to change my flights so my vacation has been salvaged.

Instead of touring Greece and Egypt I will be touring the Greek Islands and Egypt. Oh well, I was planning on doing the Greek Islands tour sometime in the future anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.