1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #41

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier: Good morning, PC.
    PC-03: Deet-deereet-deet...
    Chevalier: What's your problem, PC?
    PC-03: ...
    Chevalier: Do not play games with me, PC.
    PC-03: ...
    Chevalier: What's your Fort save, PC?
    PC-03: Dee-reet!

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Boo-red.

Fiddled with my journnal layout a lot.

Should be piratey, but don't wanna cuz no one else is being.

:coffee:

3. The Magpie

The Magpie Balance, in all things Veteran

[​IMG] Dammit! Job applications are the most boring pieces of ****e ever. Why can't I just be a hermit, like Jolee Bindo? Except with an internet connection. And I'm neither black, nor have I the voice of Sarevok. But otherwise... :shake:

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

How many times has Arabwel had the GMotW plaque? :hmm: Just curious.

@Magpie:
    Tsk, tsk. Swearing in French again, are we? :D

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Actually, never :D

I have the ability to spell pretty damn well and my grammar can be near-perfect; it is simply my ability to type that sucks :p

*refuses to admit to having an affinity to using bad grammar/syntaz/spelling as a literary device*

6. Felinoid

Oh no! I'm stuck with this d*** skinny little shandon gem for 100 posts! Whatever shall I do? Oh yeah, I've got an avatar. Never mind! :shake:

7. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    ARGH!!! I've just been evicted from my apartment, and had to spend 1 freakin' month in Copenhagen, trying to find a new flat (surprisingly enough I actually succeeded at this, guess you get lucky sometimes :) ). Now, I've spent a whole day (almost anyways), travelling only to come home and having to spent the rest of my evening packing, and now the whole night cleaning :bang: ! And guess what, 8 o'clock tomorrow morning I have to get up to deliver keys, and then spent yet another day travelling back! *GRRRR*
    :help: me, I'm desperate...

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, I'll help you out...but I'll need you to buy me a plane ticket to the nearest airport to you, and you'll have to pick me up too. But sure, I'll help. :rolleyes:

Speaking of new apartments...we're moving out of ours in to a better one in mid-September! We are going from a crappy one bedroom, one bathroom apartment; to a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment, with a fireplace and vaulted ceilings. :banana: :rolling:

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Funky, Kitrax :D

*shudders*

I hjust rralied that a few days ago was my one-year anniversart of the dreaded Mooving Out... and Sept. 1st will be the 1 year anniversary of inhabiting this domicle...

10. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I am having a massive craving for Greek food right now.

Souvlaki, stuffed tomatos, greek salad.... :yum:

11. Felinoid

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: Holy c*** that's spicy! I just made some chicken enchiladas from some ingredients a friend gave me, and now I'm going to have to throw the rest away. I barely made it through one of the skinny little things before my throat started to burn. There's no way I'm going to subject myself to that again.

Now I'm still hungry and I don't have anything to eat. :(

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hate the current rain-stop-rain-stop-rain weather :mad:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    I am deeply disturbed by the fact that AODA has more posts than Whatnotsa.... :eek:

14. Felinoid

And they're looooonger too. :shake:

15. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

But here, I only babble a little bit, put me on some topics I don't shut up!

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Weekend was fairly calm, except for the loss of my cell phone. Luckily, it was later found by an employee of the bookstore I had apparantly dropped it in. She called my mother's cell phone, saying that she figures an entry named "Mom" would be a good contact... :D
    Now I need to get some sleep....

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Ah, back from the lake. And nicely red. :D

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Does n e one know when the disco is due to land? Ive been on the NASA site and its pretty much usless cause Im too stpuid to work out the time difference E?T to GMT

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I need to find good German-speaking RPG fora (SP quality, though I imagine that's hard to find). Can anyone help me?

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Woke up way too early for my liking today. It's time to hunt down the :coffee:

I wonder if today is going to be better than this day last year. *is hopeful*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.