1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #41

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jul 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sometimes I wish certain people or maybe just one person that is involved in my life would just go away for a couple of months or longer.

2. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gotta get some sleep, got another party tonight :eek:

3. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Life would be unbearable without :coffee: !

4. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Hmm, I got 7 hours of sleep between 10.30 pm and 10 am. On the bright side, I only had four yesterday.

What's happening to me?

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Mmmm... Johnny....

Can't wait for PotC 2 & 3, to be honest, even if the plot is appparently vaguely Sue-ish...

And ice cream for breakfast rocks :D

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Uytuun: Rest is good for you. Hope it's going to be all right reasonably soon. Looks like the tranquil holiday came just in time. ;)

@Kitrax: Here, it's the opposite, if you mean home-cooked food for a number of people. Some stuff you aren't well off buying for just one person. Healthy food out tends to be more expensive than fastfood, as in, restaurants are always more expensive than fastfood. But sandwich bars are pretty much in the same price tab with Mac. Not only do you get real bread instead of the Plastic Bun (tm), but you also see everything they're putting in your sandwich. The stuff is fresh, it's the normal sandwich meet you could buy in a meet shop and normal veggies you could buy at the market. Oh well, but I'm blessed to have a little market nearby where I can buy fresh vegetables and fruit.

7. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

PotC 2 & 3? kooOOOoool!!!

...had to come into work today, partied tooooooo much last night, too hungover, now I have to get home in the space of 6 hours, get sleep, get food, get re-hydrated, get showered changed and geared up, then roll back into town... problem is I left my keys at home last night, and I dont think I left any windows open this time :bang:

8. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31

I can't understand why people need to say in ''Post your jokes here!'' things like ''It's been posted already.'' if someone does that. I mean nobody send something already posted on purpose.
    Should the post with already posted joke be deleted? Or what? I'm confused. :confused:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Break---what ? What is that thing?

10. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Morning meal. Petit déjeuner. When you break your fast, y'see. Presumably an old religious thing, before delicious heretical midnight snacks were invented.

Mmm.. heathen chocolate.

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Huum I know what a breakfats is, I was only pointing the fact I wake up generaly too late for it.
    Y'know joke? Humour?

12. Arifirh Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

..what's that?

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Kitrax, healthy food is more expensive than junk everywhere in the world.

As for why there are suddenly so many role-playing threads: the posting restriction has been removed from that forum and CS, that's why. We're already working on a new set of rules which will be enforced there to keep all the activity in order.

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Still can't get used to Tal's avatar :p Keep on expecting that damn elf! What was your first avatar Tal?

On more interesting news:

I'm sexy!

15. chevalier

Media:
    I hate the French petit this petit that.

16. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Chev: :lol:

For some reason, every single person I know who doesn't speak French, hates French. Besides, it's not like they add "petit" to every expression or something.

French is fun. The level of pomposity you can reach with this language is unparalleled. Nothing matches Arabic for throwing around insults though :)

17. chevalier

Media:
    My French sucks but I theoretically speak it. Bun is small bread. Breakfast is small lunch. There's even a small good morning (petit bonjour :rolleyes: ). Female lover is petite amie, not like I particularly hate this one, though I'd rather say belle amie. Oh well.

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *yawn*

Ice cream for lunch is good, too.

And writing is evil.

19. Jathszu Khatharua Gems: 9/31

I wonder what will Ara have for dinner?

20. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Where's the :coffee: ?

It's been a long day, and it's not even noon yet.

I used to like Saturdays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.